Edmonton trials warehouse

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Edmonton trials warehouse
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 5:00 Quote
If kris can't show him. Its pretty easy to find. If you turn down 34st off the sherwood park freeway going south, you'll drive past 74 ave and then shortly after that you'll pass a set of train tracks. It will be the first right immediately after the tracks.

On the south end of the warehouse's property there is a yard filled with these huge green and grey container things you wont miss.
I even made a little map
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/1chronicpls/directions.jpg

We park in the back of the warehouse, you'll either see my big blue pontiac or aarons little white hatch back. If you peek in through a window you'll see us most likely.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 8:37 Quote
I like your tracks sketchtup

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 9:08 Quote
That was pretty sick I know haha.

Google map ftmfw.

Anyway, I'll see you guys at 6:30. I did some work to my bike. Got rid of the brake booster again. I f*cken hate trying to set that shit up with that thing installed. Especially when the magura shims get crimped its such a bitch to adjust. So...bah, we'll see how much this frame flexs.

Sanded down my rotor too...maybe I can brake in the front brakes a bit and actually get some juice.

Wont do much...Still pretty crappy feeling but otherwise I'l take pics.

Oh hey aaron, I dont supose my gloves were still there hey?

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 9:19 Quote
Yup they were there, I put them on top of the lumber.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 13:04 Quote
Oh good!

I've been wearing my gf's spare purple gloves for the last few days... They're not warm enough and people gave me ..the look!

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 14:53 Quote
kingkris wrote:
slipped a disc, possible surgery if it doesn;t go back on it own, i can sort of ride, gotta start workin out the back., but no go for me on friday, but this weekend darren, aaron?
I would probly be up for the weekend sometime. When is good for you? Dont make it too early.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 20:40 Quote
wow ...My body is so sore haha. Either I'll be dead tomorrow, or much better. We'll see.

It was nice riding with you guys who dont come out often! We need the group to grow.

Still no sign of jason Rolleyes Geez

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
Sunday ride!!!!!! I'll have the place open by 1:00 and ride till 4 or 5...
this weekend will give me a good chance to build up some new beginner props before the ride... fire me a PM if anyone has some specific ideas to what you would like to see

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:48 Quote
Edit-... Hotrod is funny as hell! Its changed my perspective on things...

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 10:06 Quote
im there i i want to bring some stuff as well,

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 10:10 Quote
sounds good Kris... let me know if you need me to load some in my truck... you would just have to remind me where your place is

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 10:54 Quote
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 11:12 Quote
Cool man, I'll do better tomorrow. I feel pretty awesome today.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 15:25 Quote
ugh... I hate my body right now. Hopefully this week wil be better.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024466
Mobile Version of Website