Bike shop jobs in Van

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Bike shop jobs in Van
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 at 17:55 Quote
i'm from the UK and i'm looking for a job in van to start as soon as possible. my first choice is a bike shop so i can meet a lot of like minded people straight away i just don't know my way around yet.
i'm in whistler at the minute but i'll be pounding the streets of van tomorrow and i just wanted to know what i should head for. could i have a list of the good bike shops in van from the people who know them please? i only ask because at home a lot of 'bike' shops in the UK just sell bike-shaped-objects to the general public and i'd rather be somewhere with serious riders and i don't wanna walk around all day with a list of addresses of crap bike shops.

thanks dudes

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 20:56 Quote
tom-harrison wrote:
i'm from the UK and i'm looking for a job in van to start as soon as possible. my first choice is a bike shop so i can meet a lot of like minded people straight away i just don't know my way around yet.
i'm in whistler at the minute but i'll be pounding the streets of van tomorrow and i just wanted to know what i should head for. could i have a list of the good bike shops in van from the people who know them please? i only ask because at home a lot of 'bike' shops in the UK just sell bike-shaped-objects to the general public and i'd rather be somewhere with serious riders and i don't wanna walk around all day with a list of addresses of crap bike shops.

thanks dudes

try google the following (in order):
-north shore bike shop
-on top bike shop
-cove bike shop http://www.covebike.com/contact.html
-steed cycles
-different bikes
-john henery

thats all i can think of at the moment hope it helps

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009819
Mobile Version of Website