Post your Octanes

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your Octanes
Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 20:03 Quote
I love those white walls and brown grips.

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 11:57 Quote
Upstatenoz wrote:
Looking good dude. I just edited my post above with the weight on my Void. 27.06lbs rolling on DTH's. I'm sure you'll be well into the 26lb range with lighter rubber.

photo

photo

25.35lb Pimp

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 16:44 Quote
Hell ya dude. That's a sweet pic.

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
photo

photo
finally got my void,just wish canada post would hurry up and drop off the rest of my order Madder

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 11:40 Quote
Arrgh. I want one too but winter activities keep sucking up my spare pennies Frown

Sorry if this is dumb question but i cant find answer anywhere, is it possible to change the sprocket in o1 orbital ss hub?
Im pretty sure not, but if i ever want to run mtb cranks with that wheel/hub i would need bigger rear sprocket. I dont think 25t sprocket exists for any reasonable priced mtb crankset?

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 12:28 Quote
You could run a granny ring in the inner tab of the crankset

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 0:19 Quote
krib wrote:
Arrgh. I want one too but winter activities keep sucking up my spare pennies Frown

Sorry if this is dumb question but i cant find answer anywhere, is it possible to change the sprocket in o1 orbital ss hub?
Im pretty sure not, but if i ever want to run mtb cranks with that wheel/hub i would need bigger rear sprocket. I dont think 25t sprocket exists for any reasonable priced mtb crankset?

You can remove the driver, but I couldn't work out where to get a replacement that fits, nevermind one with more teeth. Does anyone know if these drivers are a standard size, or if they're hub/brand specific?

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 6:18 Quote
Damn, newf, that thing looks really nice.

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 21:23 Quote
Thanks troz! does anyone know if the voids geo changed much in recent years, seems a little different from my buddys 3.0,stand over height seems a bit shorter Confused

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 0:28 Quote
12-16 was barely the same I fell off in the tecent years but if my memory serves me righ just small changes over the vears mainly on tubing

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 7:09 Quote
SolarLonsky wrote:
krib wrote:

You can remove the driver, but I couldn't work out where to get a replacement that fits, nevermind one with more teeth. Does anyone know if these drivers are a standard size, or if they're hub/brand specific?

Here's the answer from o1

"Hi Petri,

unfortunately the current hub does not allow changing the driver. Sorry. The new, introduced this year will give this opportunity. "

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
photo
void is almost done, just need to cut down the seatpost(pipe cutter destroyed itself half way through cutting it) and get rid of those heinous cranks when my euro bb gets here tup

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 12:54 Quote
double post

anyone know if the stolen mobs would fit well on the void? also how well would the clearance be with a 28t?

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 22:44 Quote
You may need to space out the sprocket an itsy bit but that's about it

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 22:45 Quote
However if I was to build another dirtjumper(the dirt withdrawals are real right now you have no idea how much I'm craving a good set of trails) I'd go mtb cranks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021498
Mobile Version of Website