im just talking to myself as usual Pimp

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 16:25 Quote
Whip Madder Very confused its depressing, actually lol

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 16:26 Quote
im just gonna be queit now

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 16:27 Quote
hlo eeeeehhhhhhh hello

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 16:31 Quote
hey i'm definitely in, i live in Owen Sound, i've never gone to blue but would love to try it out some time

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
im in for sure. im in hamilton as well usually ride ancaster, kings forest, done whistler a few times as well as virgin utah. what we need tho is somewhere to ride around here ive been everywhere round here and the downhill lasts about 2 minutes LOL

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 18:39 Quote
Hey I'm from aurora, ontario. It's just between toronto and barrie. Count me in for the club. i'm down with it. Don't have anybody who rides frreride or dh in my town. maybe we can all meet up at blue sometime in the 08 season? We need a name for this specific group everybody. what do you think?

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:25 Quote
Ya I here ya bro do you ever ride up in waterdown it's alright your in the city we should hook up sometime and ride bro. Maybe we'll get a warm day

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:32 Quote
im in, i live in oakville. ive got a cottage in suable beach. i would really like to find some new trails other than blue and wiarton. and some sweet dirt jumps, clarkson is seriouly lacking

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:33 Quote
i wish i was in ontario, i love all those, and i really want to be in a club haha. maybe i should make a local one.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:45 Quote
buddy i couldnt disagree more with wat you just said. ontario is a polluted dump, a flat poluted dump. with nothin but icy ski hills and bad trials. i personally cant wait to leave ontario.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:47 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
buddy i couldnt disagree more with wat you just said. ontario is a polluted dump, a flat poluted dump. with nothin but icy ski hills and bad trials. i personally cant wait to leave ontario.
haha your right. i meant for the bike club and stuff, i love living in bc haha. i used to live in calgary and i know exactly how you feel with no mountains except for like cop.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:48 Quote
It doesn't help that he lives in Oakville.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:50 Quote
yes oakville is really shitty, the town refuses to accept that teenagers actually exist and will not build any new skate praks or dirt jumps.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
Too bad your not in the city, high park is great. I live a 5 minute ride to the Don trails so I'm very lucky. Oakville is def a big expanse of urban.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013420
Mobile Version of Website