DMR Ex[Alt]

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 11:21 Quote
Why hello there! I am going buy a 2009 DMR Ex[ALT]. If you own/know anything about it please tell me the pros and cons of this frame, what components go well with it and what to avoid. Currently I am thinking of getting the RS Domain and Transition Revolution 36 wheelsets...anything i should know about those components? THANKS!! Big Grin

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 11:37 Quote
CrashProned wrote:
Why hello there! I am going buy a 2009 DMR Ex[ALT]. If you own/know anything about it please tell me the pros and cons of this frame, what components go well with it and what to avoid. Currently I am thinking of getting the RS Domain and Transition Revolution 36 wheelsets...anything i should know about those components? THANKS!! Big Grin

sounds niceeee Cool

get dmr cult cranks, single speed it, get the ajustable domain 115-160mm and have fun

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 18:50 Quote
evomtb wrote:
CrashProned wrote:

sounds niceeee Cool

get dmr cult cranks, single speed it, get the ajustable domain 115-160mm and have fun
oh...haha i will!! lol and thanks!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009665
Mobile Version of Website