i think jeigh is owed an apology.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
ed-d wrote:

+1

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:04 Quote
younglink wrote:
Update:

Officer Mead has given me the final update. They found out who scammed me and the person has been dealt with accordingly. Officer Mead has asked me to not post the persons name as it is protected by the "data protection act". Officer Mead has done so much for me and worked very hard on this case so I wil honour it and not post the douche bag's name. Please don't ask/ PM me or officer Mead who it was because we won't say. The person from here on out will be known as "douche bag".

Bike is still slowly making its way back home. I'll let you all know when my baby is home!
Can you post their address though?
Just kidding, great news to hear, hope the douche bag gets what they deserve

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:32 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
Cool, can you conform it wasn't Jeigh though?

i'd like to know it wasn't him. be a shame if it was. his home address and pics of his home were posted at the start of the thread, which is really not fair. should hav made sure the facts wher correct before posting those Whip

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:35 Quote
ed-d wrote:

How so,there is no proof to say he didn't do it.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:36 Quote
Even if he didn't do it, I am not apologizing for shit LOL.

In fact...

recklessness wrote:
Dear Jeigh: You are a tool.

-The interwebz.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:58 Quote
I can't confirm that it was or wasn't Jeigh.

On another note: checked Canada Post, bike has finally left the UK. I'm assuming another 3 weeks before I see it. I just hope customs doesn't take forever here in Canada with it.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:59 Quote
Glad it was eventually sorted Salute i reckon ebay is the only safe way from now on.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
younglink wrote:

is that because officer Mead hasn't/isn't allowed to tell you who it was?

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:15 Quote
younglink wrote:
Officer Mead has asked me to not post the persons name as it is protected by the "data protection act".
Reading comprehension. Git sum!!

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:25 Quote
recklessness wrote:
younglink wrote:
Officer Mead has asked me to not post the persons name as it is protected by the "data protection act".
Reading comprehension. Git sum!!

you've got the wrong end of the stick/ive not explained myself properly...

under the data protection act officer Mead would not be allowed to tell him who did it... so he can't tell us that it wasn't Jeigh who dun it because he doesn't know

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:26 Quote
He said he was asked not to post the persons name, not that he hasn't been told the name.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:27 Quote
JayTom20 wrote:
younglink wrote:

is that because officer Mead hasn't/isn't allowed to tell you who it was?

Nope the same law that protects us also protects the thieving low life won't work scuz sucking f*cktards of this world,and in my experience the only people that hate the law are the lazy mother fecking won't wortk scum sucking feckatrds shellsuite wearing bone idle lazy milf munching fecktards that won't work people of this world.

In summary all thieves should be hung drawn and quartered or at the very least named and shamed.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
JayTom20 wrote:

under the data protection act officer Mead would not be allowed to tell him who did it... so he can't tell us that it wasn't Jeigh who dun it because he doesn't know

Yes but as it is younglinks bike, he would be allowed to know who done it.

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
It's obvious he knows who. He was dealing with the character the entire time.

That being said I think this is all wrapped up. Lock time Marquis?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011704
Mobile Version of Website