Silver star or whistler

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Silver star or whistler
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2010 at 22:22 Quote
So I live down in the states and am planning a trip up to your fine country in a few weeks... I was planning on whistler as i have been there before and love it.. but due to 5000 down i was thinking of going to silver star instead? I just am not to fond of crowds... So which of these two parks do you think is better? more fun? etc? thanks for your input.

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 at 8:08 Quote
While Whistler is the best Bike Park, Silver Star is a good second choice. The Star doesn't have as many trails to choose from, but the trails they do have a super fun, the crowds are non-existent especially compared to Whistler. If you enjoy the jump trails at Whistler, then you will love Silver Star, If you enjoy the more technical terrain that Whistler has to offer then the Star may not have the terrain you are looking for. they do have 2 trails that are steep DH trails but the rest are more flow and manicured.If you have already been to Whistler I say give the Star a chance you won't be disappointed. Hope that helps

Posted: Aug 23, 2010 at 8:13 Quote
I did both place and I can tell that silverstar comes very close to whistler, almost equal IMO... Defenitly worth a try!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011541
Mobile Version of Website