Best lhd rear hub to get ? without female bolts

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Best lhd rear hub to get ? without female bolts
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 12:58 Quote
want to get a new rear hub but not sure what to get but nees to be non female bolts

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 12:58 Quote
WTP Switch, or Supreme.

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
George657 wrote:
WTP Switch, or Supreme.

supremes are godd but my mate has had 2 and he has broken both he isint like amazing and he isint heave i would go for a shadow conspricy hub they are nice

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 13:52 Quote
bikerado3 wrote:
George657 wrote:
WTP Switch, or Supreme.

supremes are godd but my mate has had 2 and he has broken both he isint like amazing and he isint heave i would go for a shadow conspricy hub they are nice

Broken 2 how? iv never nown anyone to break one?

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 13:55 Quote
well basicily we was just riding through town and he was doing a manual and his driver just seized up and now it just wont pedla back we have stripped it out and still nothing it has hads new pawls and it still does it but his warrenty one was his fault as he took it apart didnt stick back together right and just destroyed it

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 14:04 Quote
bikerado3 wrote:
well basicily we was just riding through town and he was doing a manual and his driver just seized up and now it just wont pedla back we have stripped it out and still nothing it has hads new pawls and it still does it but his warrenty one was his fault as he took it apart didnt stick back together right and just destroyed it

Sounds to me like he hasnt looked after it, or its his fault for fidling around with it. Sorry but i cant fault these hubs, iv got one, 2 of my friends have one, hes had his for like 2 - 3 years and his driver bearings have only just gone.

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 23:21 Quote
primo mix shadow rant

Posted: Aug 25, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
proper hubs are good, i have a lhd male axle and no problems what so ever Smile

Posted: Aug 25, 2010 at 20:40 Quote
Question...

Why do you not want Female axles ?

Posted: Aug 25, 2010 at 20:43 Quote
bearings blow out easier.

Posted: Aug 25, 2010 at 20:45 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
bearings blow out easier.

Seriously ? I guess being a racer idk.

I do have an atomlab on my DJ though, female axle, and I ride park all the time, it holds up great..

Posted: Oct 14, 2010 at 21:33 Quote
sunday4life wrote:
primo mix shadow rant
I just got a Primo 8t LHD and its the best hub ive had and i've run most cassete hubs, the primo is a little heavier than other hubs but you can be reasured that its strong.

Posted: Oct 15, 2010 at 5:49 Quote
primo mix cassette

Posted: Oct 16, 2010 at 23:20 Quote
i know you said without female bolts but you should get the ratchet
if you dont want female cuz the bearings blow easier the ratchet uses the biggest bearing out of any hub
and the female bolts of the ratchet are 14mm and the internal axle is 20mm which is obviously gonna be stronger than a male axle

Posted: Oct 16, 2010 at 23:39 Quote
sunday4life wrote:
i know you said without female bolts but you should get the ratchet
if you dont want female cuz the bearings blow easier the ratchet uses the biggest bearing out of any hub
and the female bolts of the ratchet are 14mm and the internal axle is 20mm which is obviously gonna be stronger than a male axle
Get the G sport ratchet its really good. I haven't ridden one but people say its amazing.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012992
Mobile Version of Website