Keep Snook informed about the live feed...World Champs thread!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Keep Snook informed about the live feed...World Champs thread!
Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:04 Quote
Yeh, that's disgraceful to our country.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
to be honest if it wasn't for peaty our race scene would be about as bad as the USA, we wouldn't have 4 in the top 10. He deserved to win, I'm just disappointed he didn't Frown

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
Dialled-for-life wrote:

Is it disgraceful that I want Gee to lose absolutely everything?

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:07 Quote
I didn't not want Peaty to win, I just wanted Hill to win, so naturally Steve couldn't. Plus this year I've been getting a bit sick of the Syndicate being so up themselves.

Haha George I used to want Gee to lose everything, I did want him to win the overall last week though.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:09 Quote
snook wrote:
I didn't not want Peaty to win, I just wanted Hill to win, so naturally Steve couldn't. Plus this year I've been getting a bit sick of the Syndicate being so up themselves.

Haha George I used to want Gee to lose everything, I did want him to win the overall last week though.

I guess it was like a toss up between Gee and Minaar for you. I want Minaar/Sam to win everything so yeah Razz .

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
Monster specialzied is the best,super stoked for Troy & SamBeer Beer Beer Big Grin :Cool :Smile

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
crashin wrote:
Dialled-for-life wrote:

Is it disgraceful that I want Gee to lose absolutely everything?
Kinda yes. You should want the riders from your country to win as well as the best riders. And seeing as Gee is both then, it is disgraceful IMO.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:14 Quote
This season was meh

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:21 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=102190&d=1283716726

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:23 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
This season was meh

I slightly have to agree. 2009 was an amazing season, but nothing much happened this year, the only cool thing was Marc at Val Di Sole.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:27 Quote
the best seasons are when its a different podium each race, like at the start of the season with beer and cam cole but got kinda repettive towards the end hence having marc win was a good change

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:28 Quote
When did Beer get a podium early on? I thought Windham was his first?

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:31 Quote
snook wrote:
When did Beer get a podium early on? I thought Windham was his first?
i thought he got one at Maribor or was that someone else off the Scott11 team? if so my bad

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
I'm pretty sure it was Fabian Pedmauwhatsit Smile

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
snook wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was Fabian Pedmauwhatsit Smile
ohh my badd, proves a point tho.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018009
Mobile Version of Website