The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
the bike shed mortdale
awesome discounts, look at the 08 kona bass, down to $1992 from over $3000!
i hate to give away my secret but oh well

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
Hey,

I will have my online store up and running in the new year, its Canadian based and I am trying to source Canadian products to carry. It will have DH,FR,DJ,street and Trials stuff (so far) if there is anything else you would buy let me know.

It will be an online store, but with the personal touch I like to think of it as a online LBS and I will endevour to offer the same customer relations as a good bike shop, I will have a delivery system for local orders (saves waiting) and will be looking to source hard to find products for people (there will be a request page) the site is under construction at the moment, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I will also be carrying new products from small designers, from frames to t-shirts I can and will be offering a 'custom build' for frames and bikes

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 1:14 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
Hey,

I will have my online store up and running in the new year, its Canadian based and I am trying to source Canadian products to carry. It will have DH,FR,DJ,street and Trials stuff (so far) if there is anything else you would buy let me know.

It will be an online store, but with the personal touch I like to think of it as a online LBS and I will endevour to offer the same customer relations as a good bike shop, I will have a delivery system for local orders (saves waiting) and will be looking to source hard to find products for people (there will be a request page) the site is under construction at the moment, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I will also be carrying new products from small designers, from frames to t-shirts I can and will be offering a 'custom build' for frames and bikes
tup

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
When do you think it will be up and running, and whats the website?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
Hopefully New Year sort of time, the website will be www.addictedtobikes.com there is very little on it right now thought as I am waiting for the 'final lineup' before having the site built

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
Hopefully New Year sort of time, the website will be www.addictedtobikes.com there is very little on it right now thought as I am waiting for the 'final lineup' before having the site built
What brands are you going to carry?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
Thats what will need to be finalised, I am navigating through the bike industries dearler / supplier regulations at the moment, its a whole world of hell I can tell you, "if there is a suppliers near you, and its a Wednesday and the sun is shining you CAN sell their products, as long as the customer is a one legged dwarf" kind of thing.

I am in talks with a frame engineer, I am hoping to be able to carry his full range of bikes, watch this space

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
know anywhere to order Norco clothing that can ship to US? Im trying to get some for my boy for x-mas and am having a hard time. Props on the bike shop list!

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
US internet shoppers , Universal cycles. Avoid these guys like the plague , very bad business standards , poor communication , and they plan just want your money and don't care.

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
you need to add http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/ in the europe based sites, and you already have the bmx one but its 'winstanleys bmx' all one word. sorry for being picky Wink

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
this is a great thread idea!! good job!!! Salute tup

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
PhoS wrote:
US internet shoppers , Universal cycles. Avoid these guys like the plague , very bad business standards , poor communication , and they plan just want your money and don't care.

I disagree. Their communication? They have immediate price matches. They get you your stuff quickly, too!

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
For new riding gear come check out www.lietunlimited.com they have clothing for all lifestyles.

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
Hey guys, could somebody help me pls, I want to buy Argyle 419 in Internet store in USA,Does anybody know site with the lowest price on this stuff?
P.S. Excuse me for my English =)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009328
Mobile Version of Website