Horseshoe Resort DH Updates, Hours, Events etc

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Horseshoe Resort DH Updates, Hours, Events etc
O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
Views: 2,846    Faves: 46    Comments: 22

Videos done.

was a cool day, nice place to ride. different dirt than many places in Ontario it was a little wet out but the loam kept it still tacky.

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 16:45 Quote
mrmars wrote:
Views: 2,846    Faves: 46    Comments: 22

Videos done.

was a cool day, nice place to ride. different dirt than many places in Ontario it was a little wet out but the loam kept it still tacky.

Excellent video guys, and yes, it almost seems tackier in the wet

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
Nice Vid fellas! Hope to see you on the trails.

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 13:07 Quote
Nice vid MrMars, and thanks again for that pic you took of me at the drop.

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
Very nice video, well done!

Posted: Oct 5, 2010 at 18:48 Quote
WE ARE OPEN THIS HOLIDAY MONDAY

Posted: Oct 6, 2010 at 7:28 Quote
stefanb wrote:
WE ARE OPEN THIS HOLIDAY MONDAY

My wife will be happy to hear that

Posted: Oct 6, 2010 at 20:05 Quote
i was there this weekend and its such an awesome place. I was a little skeptical about only being 4 trails and a slower lift, but it was amazing. all the trails are in perfect condition and its nice to have some big jumps and drops that you think about twice before hitting.

only thing is i didn't have to sign a waiver or take a riding test, just payed $25 and could ride for the day. hopefully what happened with Blue won't happen here but if they don't even get people to sign a waiver there might be problems in the future.

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 5:17 Quote
odin333 wrote:
i was there this weekend and its such an awesome place. I was a little skeptical about only being 4 trails and a slower lift, but it was amazing. all the trails are in perfect condition and its nice to have some big jumps and drops that you think about twice before hitting.

only thing is i didn't have to sign a waiver or take a riding test, just payed $25 and could ride for the day. hopefully what happened with Blue won't happen here but if they don't even get people to sign a waiver there might be problems in the future.

they are supposed to get u to do a rider test. I think they just wave it when they see a clearly experienced rider.

Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
does anyone know when it closes for the season? would like to make it up one more time.

Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
odin333 wrote:
does anyone know when it closes for the season? would like to make it up one more time.

Oct 31

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 14:48 Quote
stefanb wrote:
odin333 wrote:

Oct 31
they should have a whole halloween cometitionp like at diablo! that would be sick

Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 14:58 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
stefanb wrote:
odin333 wrote:

Oct 31
they should have a whole halloween cometitionp like at diablo! that would be sick

We are.

Halloween Howler!

Winner gets an X-fusion Vector rear shock, same as the one I'm selling

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 17:23 Quote
Im heading up tomarrow ..anyone going?

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 19:34 Quote
Went up for the first time today. I was riding the blue/white Glory and my buddy was on a Scream.

Holy hell, the runs were far more intimidating than that video made them seem. Managed to successfully ride everything by the end of the day and had an absolute blast.

Very impressed with how much you guys managed to fit into such short runs. Keeps you on your toes from the second you drop in.

Cheers and thanks for the great work!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025313
Mobile Version of Website