Is Jamis still making Gravity oriented bikes in 2011?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Is Jamis still making Gravity oriented bikes in 2011?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 10:22 Quote
So, I was looking at Jamis' website and on their facebook page with photos from their interbike booth. And I did not see any DH/FR bikes at all.

-So does this mean that they have stopped making DH/FR bikes?

-I guess since their 2010 model kept breaking on a lot of people, they have just decided to stop making them.

-here is their website, http://www.jamisbikes.com/usa/thebikes/fullsuspension/index.html

- anyone out there know??

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
I didnt know they broke on people. I see laot of people ride Parkers and BAMs. I ride a Komodo and its solid. Also I do belive they are makeing at least the BAMs again because Diablo already has the 2011 frames.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
Icculus19425 wrote:
I didnt know they broke on people. I see laot of people ride Parkers and BAMs. I ride a Komodo and its solid. Also I do belive they are makeing at least the BAMs again because Diablo already has the 2011 frames.

I have a 2008 Bam 1.0 frame and it broke on me, then I know a guy who had a 2010 frame and his broke on him.

-I went to Diablo in late July and they had Black frames with chrome chainstays and a fox 40. Are those the 2011's your talking about?

-and another friend of mine broke 3 (i think) parkers

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 12:40 Quote
the komodo is still up on there site, i saw on another forum that a jamis rep. said they are still making the bam.

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 17:20 Quote
Digging up an old thread but...Jamis still makes DH bikes but they only offer them in frame sets. As far as Diablo last I heard they never renewed the contract with Jamis for the 2011 season. They are still very much so about making great MTBs. I work in the building next to Jamis bikes and hang with some of the reps a bit lol

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010354
Mobile Version of Website