Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
makripper wrote:
for the vid above. u didn't need to speed up some of those sections like u did ( u can tell cuz camera wobble speeds up). for the nine year old. im saying this with utmost respect for the dude. BUT I feel sorry for him! let him be a kid and not have to worry about racing! wtf is that! i would hate my dad and hate the sport my dad made me do if he made me do somthing like that! i've never liked that idea and I never will! let the kid be a kid! he only has so many years to do that! It just makes me sick! i'm thankfull for my youth and being allowed to just play. yea it included riding bikes but not full on racing for a team! its just like the bmx racing dad who sucked, so then forced his son who was i think around 7 or 8 to race bmx and he took the kid all over the country and the kid won races and won titles and whatnot but thats a little twisted to me!

it wasnt sped up at all buddy trust me i just suck at filming

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
and u think its cool? you are either warped or you're not mature enough to understand. im goin with the latter.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
kelownian wrote:
makripper wrote:
for the vid above. u didn't need to speed up some of those sections like u did ( u can tell cuz camera wobble speeds up). for the nine year old. im saying this with utmost respect for the dude. BUT I feel sorry for him! let him be a kid and not have to worry about racing! wtf is that! i would hate my dad and hate the sport my dad made me do if he made me do somthing like that! i've never liked that idea and I never will! let the kid be a kid! he only has so many years to do that! It just makes me sick! i'm thankfull for my youth and being allowed to just play. yea it included riding bikes but not full on racing for a team! its just like the bmx racing dad who sucked, so then forced his son who was i think around 7 or 8 to race bmx and he took the kid all over the country and the kid won races and won titles and whatnot but thats a little twisted to me!

thats wierd it really looks like it, and im not your buddy.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
ya I know what its like. I was put through the same thing but in a different sport. and it helped me a lot.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
i have the exact opposite sitch, my parents cant do any sports that i do. it suks ive never had and never will have the opportunity to go out riding with my dad or skiing with my mom or even swimming with my bro. it really suks.

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 4:15 Quote
I'm a dad and I'd love my little guy to eventually be into MTB, but I have to remember that it's the kid's life, not mine. I love the segment on Roam with Jordie Lunn's dad talking about building jumps for the guys and stuff. The kids have to really want it. And when the kid's have a passion for it, then Dad can go crazy into it too.
With this kid it's hard to say who has the passion, him or dad. Time will tell, and Troy will either love mtb and be a huge influence in the sport, or he'll wake up at 16 yrs old and say, "hey dad, I wanna be an accountant"

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 4:23 Quote
makripper wrote:
kelownian wrote:
makripper wrote:

thats wierd it really looks like it, and im not your buddy.

How much of an arse are you?

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
trantz wrote:
I'm a dad and I'd love my little guy to eventually be into MTB, but I have to remember that it's the kid's life, not mine. I love the segment on Roam with Jordie Lunn's dad talking about building jumps for the guys and stuff. The kids have to really want it. And when the kid's have a passion for it, then Dad can go crazy into it too.
With this kid it's hard to say who has the passion, him or dad. Time will tell, and Troy will either love mtb and be a huge influence in the sport, or he'll wake up at 16 yrs old and say, "hey dad, I wanna be an accountant"
and when shandro was riding with his kid

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
Fezzari505 wrote:
i'm 12 and hit 40 foot doubles and 50 foot tables on a single crown bike with only 140mm of travel in the front
put me on a down hill bike ill go crazy

Pinkbike feet..... not regular feet.. one pinkbike foot is about 2 inches... so 40 PBF would be 8ish feet and 50 PBF would be 10ish.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 18:33 Quote
hahahahahahaha, oh man that was great.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
shwan dogger or what ever you saw the pics you Douche

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
kelownian wrote:
my brothers better than this kid but he is 11 look at his video on my pb
Views: 1,855    Faves: 0    Comments: 19

I missed the part were your brother is better.
this kid could out ride him in just about every way, read up on him.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
wesley1234567 wrote:
ya, he's pretty smooth, but I have to say, even though he's nine, he has no style in the air at all.

Well its kinda hard to have style in the air, when you are riding a bike thats bigger than u and probably heavier than u aswell. It makes me wonder how he cant even get air with that thing without seeing his ass straight away.[/Quote]

your stupid. how could the bike be heavier than him have you ever ridden a race bike that thing ways less than a 5 year old so why would it way more than a spoiled fat 9 year old.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
lol, go read up on this kid, hes probly done harder XC rides than you lol

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
bah, if i can ride for 1 and a half hours constant uphill on a 30 pund hardtail with plush suspension in front (so i have alot of bob but it rocks on the trails), a nine year old can ride an hour long ride on a dual. i know 8 year olds that do 5hour hikes between 8oclock at night and 1 in the morning with physical challenges they could conquer a decent sized xc ride

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012891
Mobile Version of Website