Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
bigquoteshow could the bike be heavier than him have you ever ridden a race bike that thing ways less than a 5 year old so why would it way more than a spoiled fat 9 year old.
haha that last part made my day. I think hes a good rider, just most of us are jelous because hes spoiled rotten. like honsestly, who gets a v10 when there nine?

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
jheldt wrote:
bigquoteshow could the bike be heavier than him have you ever ridden a race bike that thing ways less than a 5 year old so why would it way more than a spoiled fat 9 year old.
haha that last part made my day. I think hes a good rider, just most of us are jelous because hes spoiled rotten. like honsestly, who gets a v10 when there nine?

4xer wrote:
Use the search. There is already a thread about this and his dad is the manager of the team so don't get too excited. Hey dad can I have a v10? Sure lets go to the trailer and pick one out!!!

thats for the part about him getting the v10 when he is 9

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Actually, if all the nine year olds on these boards had the money to ride a V10, I'm pretty sure this kid would have competition, because some kids on here actually out ride this guy.
Well, If my parents bought me a V-10, with the most technically advanced components, when I was 9, and had access to Whistler, I could eat him in competition. Location is everything.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
lol, and if my dad was Donald trump i would have my own house by now.
But hes not, so i dont.......
IF you had that at his age, but you didnt, stop being jealous, ignorant idk however you wish to put it and give this kid some credit....enough with the "if i had or if i lived there"

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
-brokenchain- wrote:
m47h13u wrote:
Actually, if all the nine year olds on these boards had the money to ride a V10, I'm pretty sure this kid would have competition, because some kids on here actually out ride this guy.
Well, If my parents bought me a V-10, with the most technically advanced components, when I was 9, and had access to Whistler, I could eat him in competition. Location is everything.
he won it he didt go and pick it out he won it for winnign nationals or something big like that

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
he can suck on my nut sack!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
rommell wrote:
-brokenchain- wrote:
m47h13u wrote:
he won it he didt go and pick it out he won it for winnign nationals or something big like that
He sure as all didn't buy his first DH bike.

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
he sure has hell has never bought anything

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
There are plenty of kids in BMX racing who would stomp this kid in a race. He was just floating off the jumps anyway.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
you guys are all a bunch of fags, quit putting the kid down. he could outride any of you. so who cares if he didnt buy his bike. he got it for doing so well the year before. jeeze take it easy. the kid s good, thats all there is.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
odin333 wrote:
adderhead wrote:
lol, not that impressive. So what, he has a v-10 and a million other bikes. he's spoiled by a cocky daddy who probably thinks he's all that. although I agree with some others, he practically bought his way to happiness. if he's really damned good at 15 then I might be a little more impressed. but still. eh.

yeah i agree. and their bragging how he is the best DH rider and he's only 9. well...last time i checked each age devision is either one or two year difference at races. so the best he could be racing against is a 10 year old and the youngest an 8 year old. how many 8-10 year olds want to go full out in a downhill race? maybe if he was like 17 or something like that then yeah because theirs like probably 100x more people compeating then in the 8-10 year old division.

plain out he's not a good rider, he's spoiled, and in all the pictures of him with his "friends" (pro's) they all know and are thinking that this kid is a spoiled rotten bad rider.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
odin333 wrote:
adderhead wrote:
lol, not that impressive. So what, he has a v-10 and a million other bikes. he's spoiled by a cocky daddy who probably thinks he's all that. although I agree with some others, he practically bought his way to happiness. if he's really damned good at 15 then I might be a little more impressed. but still. eh.

yeah i agree. and their bragging how he is the best DH rider and he's only 9. well...last time i checked each age devision is either one or two year difference at races. so the best he could be racing against is a 10 year old and the youngest an 8 year old. how many 8-10 year olds want to go full out in a downhill race? maybe if he was like 17 or something like that then yeah because theirs like probably 100x more people compeating then in the 8-10 year old division.

plain out he's not a good rider, he's spoiled, and in all the pictures of him with his "friends" (pro's) they all know and are thinking that this kid is a spoiled rotten bad rider.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

haha same
i agree totaly!!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
mp-rider wrote:
Fezzari505 wrote:
i'm 12 and hit 40 foot doubles and 50 foot tables on a single crown bike with only 140mm of travel in the front
put me on a down hill bike ill go crazy

Pinkbike feet..... not regular feet.. one pinkbike foot is about 2 inches... so 40 PBF would be 8ish feet and 50 PBF would be 10ish.

Epic.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
mp-rider wrote:
Fezzari505 wrote:
i'm 12 and hit 40 foot doubles and 50 foot tables on a single crown bike with only 140mm of travel in the front
put me on a down hill bike ill go crazy

Pinkbike feet..... not regular feet.. one pinkbike foot is about 2 inches... so 40 PBF would be 8ish feet and 50 PBF would be 10ish.

Epic.
yer-who would be patient enough to build a 50ft table anyway

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011225
Mobile Version of Website