Post your Transition TR450 OR TR500

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Post your Transition TR450 OR TR500
Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 20:15 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Diamond Like Coating. Where are you from? South Dakota? HAHAHA

Ha! I'm leaving this place behind me like the wetspot on her side of the bed...soon I'll be reporting to you from Bellingham, WA...much more relaxed and too busy riding and digging to get into internet fights with 12 year olds.

So shout the second Crow is rideable!!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 20:16 Quote
b-free wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Diamond Like Coating. Where are you from? South Dakota? HAHAHA

Ha! I'm leaving this place behind me like the wetspot on her side of the bed...soon I'll be reporting to you from Bellingham, WA...much more relaxed and too busy riding and digging to get into internet fights with 12 year olds.

So shout the second Crow is rideable!!
Bellingham is awesome riding

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 20:37 Quote
I know this! Was just there for a few days in July on the way back from Whizzla...friggin PERFECT place to ride after Whistler. Job interviews and house hunting on June 6th!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 20:37 Quote
Try spokane washington, great place

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 18:40 Quote
Nah...may as well stay here then. My orginal plan actually was to move to CdA....but then Im still 19 hours from family and a long friggin way from Whistler. If Im going to have to fly a family home twice a year, may as well be from someplace that doesn't get that evil white shit!

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 18:42 Quote
b-free wrote:
Nah...may as well stay here then. My orginal plan actually was to move to CdA....but then Im still 19 hours from family and a long friggin way from Whistler. If Im going to have to fly a family home twice a year, may as well be from someplace that doesn't get that evil white shit!
CdA is sick. Moscow idaho has a sick DH course, muddy as fack usually

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 18:45 Quote
Well, I'm headed right through there again in June on my way to B'ham, REALLY want to bring the bike, but it's really going to complicate the rest of the trip...
Daddy loves his mud!

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 18:46 Quote
Sweet, if you want a guide, get ahold of me. Summer in washington is the best for biking

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 19:25 Quote
Sounds awesome! "RealityLoop" has been trying to get me up there for awhile now as well, my timing was all jacked up on the Whistler trip.
Also depends on if friggin Fedex ever pulls their heads out of their asses and get my damn TR450 to me! Shipped almost 3 weeks ago now from the DNZ. Got friggin double scanned in UTAH(go figure) and has been sitting on the floor their since the 17th apparently! Now the booger eating morons are trying to send it back to the DNZ instead of to me! WTF???

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 19:26 Quote
b-free wrote:
Sounds awesome! "RealityLoop" has been trying to get me up there for awhile now as well, my timing was all jacked up on the Whistler trip.
Also depends on if friggin Fedex ever pulls their heads out of their asses and get my damn TR450 to me! Shipped almost 3 weeks ago now from the DNZ. Got friggin double scanned in UTAH(go figure) and has been sitting on the floor their since the 17th apparently! Now the booger eating morons are trying to send it back to the DNZ instead of to me! WTF???
Flip a bitch. Then tell them there were 2

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 9:58 Quote
Topic please !

Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 12:32 Quote
who runs their tr450 in slack mode?

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 12:54 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
who runs their tr450 in slack mode?

Not yet but will try it this summer for sure Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012776
Mobile Version of Website