Post your Transition TR450 OR TR500

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Post your Transition TR450 OR TR500
O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2014 at 14:54 Quote
Ah he's back!!!! How's she fair against the others now that you've come full circle lol.

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 at 15:13 Quote
J-Carmichael wrote:
TR450

My 450

Well hello beautiful.

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 at 20:20 Quote
tpersons wrote:
I need to unsubscribe this forum. It makes me want to cry. I miss my 450 horribly.
Me too

Me too

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 10:24 Quote
tpersons wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
photo
Funny guy funny guy. Luckily this beaut helps ease the pain
Finally finished the carbon covert. But then I had to rebuild the wheels because apparently dt super comp spokes suck. Carbon transition covert Fox 36 talas 160 Ccdb air Flow ex rims laced to hope hubs Sixc cranks and bars Twenty6 stem-still on backorder Hope race m4 brakes-203 from 183 rear Kmc x10sl Xo shifter X9 derailleur Mrp g3 carbon guide Straitline amp pedals Sdg falcon seat Ks lev integra dropper post Schwalbe Hans dampf tire-tubeless

Jesus you have some pretty darn nice foot cycles...

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 11:37 Quote
Why thank you. One of the few perks of living at home while you go to college. I can blow, excuse me, carefully spend, all of my money on bicycles, I mean investments. For some reason though I keep loosing money when I go to resell my investments. Lol

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 19:32 Quote
tpersons wrote:
Why thank you. One of the few perks of living at home while you go to college. I can blow, excuse me, carefully spend, all of my money on bicycles, I mean investments. For some reason though I keep loosing money when I go to resell my investments. Lol
Could not have said it better my friend

Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 14:35 Quote
tpersons wrote:
This is perfect. Story of my life, especially with an order for a TR500 in right now.

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 15:06 Quote
MecDude22 wrote:
tpersons wrote:
This is perfect. Story of my life, especially with an order for a TR500 in right now.

You order one up from blackrock? I just sent those guys a parts list for my new build. Havnt decided on a frame yet. I told them to give me prices on an undead, a Wilson, a v10 and the tr500. I heard they won't be in until April or May which sketches me out. Could ruin summer if it's late.

Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 16:56 Quote
tpersons wrote:
MecDude22 wrote:
tpersons wrote:

You order one up from blackrock? I just sent those guys a parts list for my new build. Havnt decided on a frame yet. I told them to give me prices on an undead, a Wilson, a v10 and the tr500. I heard they won't be in until April or May which sketches me out. Could ruin summer if it's late.

those the only frames you are looking at?

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 18:40 Quote
You have some other suggestions? I'm always open.

Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 6:41 Quote
Don't listen to Whoremichael!!! He'll add twenty bikes to that list!

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 6:45 Quote
Right?!? Geez that guy has a new bike every week. What I get is highly dependent on price. I'm not buying a used.

Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 9:24 Quote
tpersons wrote:
MecDude22 wrote:
tpersons wrote:

Yeah I went through them as they are my go-to LBS and I race for their team. They aren't late with their predictions, if anything they are early. I ordered a 450 from them last spring and Curtis said it would be about two weeks out. Turned out it came by the end of the week, and I built it that day. My friend's wilson came in a week, the V10's come in about the same time frame too. Next time I go in I'll shoot you a message if anything changes.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 10:18 Quote
Ya Theyre great guys. I agree they were early when I order my 450 in 2012 but my covert was months late. It's not them I'm worried about its transition. With a new model, production problems and changes etc could cause problems. I know thats significantly less likely with an aluminum bike than a carbon bike but still.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032793
Mobile Version of Website