Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
bout 15-20 min pretty much flat all way bit of a hill in riddlesden but thts it

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 13:52 Quote
me and ant are gonna be at 9, got a barrow, you guys need spades.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 4:35 Quote
hey guys, this saturday is another dig day. we will be there from 9.30am until about 4ish (dark!) bring a spade with you, tons of stuff to do this weekend. see you there.

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 7:01 Quote
how's this thing coming along.

just something of interest facebook-chatburn downhill

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 9:25 Quote
not much has been done recently due to weather. but we still plan on getting some stuff built though Smile

Posted: Jan 29, 2011 at 4:13 Quote
is for anyone on here who doesn't already know, there's a mates race at clitheroe tomorrow, starting from 10am at longridge fell.

just turn up, ride your bikes, have fun and smoke your mates. (make sure the quickest guy gets the butties in for next time)

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:35 Quote
right guys, autum will be on us very very soon, and i think we need to start a bit earlier this year as the snow, my house move etc.. realy ballsed everything up last year.

the first dig day will be on sunday the 28thth of august starting at 10am and going on all day. this is a tidy up day and hopefully we can get everthing we have already done ship shape, ready for the rest of the work.

i know everyone was realy up for helping last year, but only 3 of us pulled our weight so im hoping this year everyone gets on board for the simple reason that we have a very good thing going at riddlesden. how many people can say they have legal downhill trails!

hopefully we will have some new faces getting involved as i have had messages from the skipton dh collective, so hopefully you guys will be putting your ideas forward and swinging the odd mattock!

so come on chaps, lets get it sorted this year!

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:36 Quote
hopefully be getting my licence soon enough so I'll be able to come over and help whenever I'm free.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:49 Quote
andi , the dig day clashes with towers' mates race at ilkley

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:00 Quote
yep thats a deffo no go mate 28th aug is the ilkley mates race and everyones goin to that pretty much

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:04 Quote
also a few off us have been down over last couple off months/weeks when we have been free and done a bit off maintainance and got the big jump finished off with a berm round still work to do on the berm as were making a jump out off it but theres plenty to get on with to keep us all busy down there maybey week after the ilklet mates race ???

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:05 Quote
cant do the week after as im in spain, shall we say september 18th?

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:06 Quote
jakecrabtree wrote:
also a few off us have been down over last couple off months/weeks when we have been free and done a bit off maintainance and got the big jump finished off with a berm round still work to do on the berm as were making a jump out off it but theres plenty to get on with to keep us all busy down there maybey week after the ilklet mates race ???

im gonna have a good look at that as that jump was my baby!!! ill re shape if im not happy with it.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:08 Quote
aw jheeeeez yeah that does clash.. september sounds alright like

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 3:11 Quote
well to be honest it's fine everyone's happy with it who's road it so would seam silly to change it me miles dan and kian built it we have only built the take off as the landing was already bob on and the jump was left as a pile of dirt which was then used by lil kids to make a shitty jump at the side which we also got ridd of and made the take off, if it's any steeper you won't make the lander because of the size of the gap unless you make the gap smaller just have a look when you go down bud

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016493
Mobile Version of Website