Danny MacAskill or Craig Lee Scott?

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Danny MacAskill or Craig Lee Scott?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
Both soo insanely good... but which is better? dont just say danny cos hes sponsered and everyone knows him... take a look at both videos.

Craig

Danny

Intrested to hear opinions tup

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 14:50 Quote
CLS is good, but pretty much just trials orientated, and hes on a 20 as well.

What was amazing when Dannys vid came out was how it seemed so different at the time, with the big street moves as well as the tech trial stuff as well.

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 17:17 Quote
Funny thing is Danny Mac is sponsored by Inspired, not mongoose.. loool.

Anyway both are too different to even compare, one does spins and manuals and such, with little actual trials, and one does TGS. and CLS isnt even the 'best' at TGSimo. I would have to say Damon Watson is. food for thought anyways

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 23:10 Quote
oh crap yeah i was thinking of chris.

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 23:15 Quote
craig lee scott is better at doing big hops, drops etc. but danny macaskill is a lot better techincally and has more variation with his stuff

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 23:30 Quote
danny, hes taken trials to a completely new playing field, upped the game immensely. i still remember the first time i say his flair out of that tree

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 0:53 Quote
What tastes better? Chicken nuggets or cheese

They are both food, yet different...

Both have totally different riding styles.

Craig Lee Scott is riding a 20" and trials specific whereas Danny Macaskill is riding 24" street trials.

I would say they are both good in their own catagories, but if you put Danny Mac on a 20" street, Craig is probably better. If you put Craig on a 24" street trials, Danny Mac is probably better.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010108
Mobile Version of Website