Mondraker Summum
Posted: Nov 9, 2012 at 13:43 Quote
I'm the same height as you and Medium feels great Smile

Posted: Nov 22, 2012 at 13:07 Quote
Mondraker Summum pro team

My summum pro team.

Large, 450mm chain stays, +1 degree cups

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 at 16:05 Quote
Hi, does anybody know where i can buy a new (Or used) front triangle for my Summum? Mines currently a small (14") but i want to change it to a medium. I would be correct in thinking that the only difference between the small and medium is the front triangle isn't it?

FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 10:42 Quote
What springs are you guys running? I weight about 65kg with gears and I have 300lbs spring on my RC4. Feels good, but should I run something like 275lbs?

And some whoring
photo

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 11:20 Quote
Yeah I'm 65 kg with gear as well! I have a 250 spring on now and it feels a tad soft. 40% sag, but the bike do not feel balanced/the way i want it to. I tried a friends bike with a 300 spring and it felt too stiff. So I have ordered a 275 spring Smile Should be here in a months time or something though... just missed the distributors order.. but it's ice outside anyway, so I can't ride. Frown

FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 11:49 Quote
Maybe I should try 275 as well. I'm liking the bike with my current setup but sometimes it feels that I'm just all over the place. It's not so bad investment to try lighter spring and decide after that whats better. Only problem is this damn winter and snow. Thanks for great response Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 12:45 Quote
rouni wrote:
photo

Real head turner that. Very nice!

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 5:22 Quote
Hey guys, here's a pic of my new Summum. Haven't got out on it yet so not sure how the forward geometry feels like compared to my old Summum.
Custom build 2013 Mondraker Summum Pro

Posted: Feb 22, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
if i poop gold i buy whan of dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love mondraker dh bikes

FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2013 at 11:48 Quote
Hi, just brought a summum frame, can someone tell me what BB size is on 2012 model?

Guessing 83mm but seen somewhere that its 73mm or was I dreaming that?

FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2013 at 13:21 Quote
staike wrote:
73 mm.
Cheers

FL
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 at 11:04 Quote
Has anyone ever have a problem with setting up the chain device? I am trying to fit my e13 lg and its so tight that the back plate is rubbing on the frame. If I use spacers then the chainline is fooked....annoying.

I am going to try one more thing and then I will post a pic to see if anyone can help.

n a

n a

Posted: Mar 2, 2013 at 11:13 Quote
My Silentguide fitted perfectly with my XT cranks and the correct spacers. On my brother's Morewood Makulu with a MRP Mini G2 SL we had to file off the end off the bolts that was sticking out on the back to get it perfect.

FL
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 at 11:33 Quote
staike wrote:
My Silentguide fitted perfectly with my XT cranks and the correct spacers. On my brother's Morewood Makulu with a MRP Mini G2 SL we had to file off the end off the bolts that was sticking out on the back to get it perfect.

Yeah its tight with the bolts alright, I am gonna try and flip the chainring to see if that works.....tbc Dead Horse

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.062430
Mobile Version of Website