Bmx snow tires

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx snow tires
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 12:25 Quote
hey guys, how can i properly make a studded snow tire?

i just took really small screws and screwed them in from the inside. i havent tested this yet, but if it fails, what are some other ways to make good sticky snow tires?

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 13:01 Quote
norco4ever-95 wrote:

i just took really small screws and screwed them in from the inside. i havent tested this yet, but if it fails, what are some other ways to make good sticky snow tires?

there was a article about this in ride uk magazine and what u do is put screws down the middle and sides all the way round the tyre and then put a cut up inner tube underneath them and then use duck tape in the tyres, LOADS of it and then put ur normal tube back in and do everything as normal then go ride, its proven to work so i guess it does Smile

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
sj99 wrote:
norco4ever-95 wrote:

there was a article about this in ride uk magazine and what u do is put screws down the middle and sides all the way round the tyre and then put a cut up inner tube underneath them and then use duck tape in the tyres, LOADS of it and then put ur normal tube back in and do everything as normal then go ride, its proven to work so i guess it does Smile

sweet, thanks man Big Grin

Posted: Nov 22, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
I might do this when it snows here next, get some cheaper tyres and do that.

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 19:50 Quote
http://rideukbmx.mpora.com/news/snow.html there

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010877
Mobile Version of Website