The Official GT5 Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official GT5 Thread
Posted: Feb 11, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
I think the other premiums are group c cars. Check audi.

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 at 12:11 Quote
MonsterThirteen wrote:
Southern wrote:
what should i buy with 20 million..
The Jag XJ13 or the Lambo Muira. There both something special. The jag is lovely to drive.

already got the jag, i was thinking about the muira, but instead i bought a ferrari f10, 10 nsx/nissan supercars, ferrari f40, and a 1970 mustang blew 20 million in a span of 5min and i got a trophy

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 at 12:11 Quote
what about the ford mkIV

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 at 12:22 Quote
lely-pie wrote:
what about the ford mkIV

i got all the vintage cars except the muira

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 6:07 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
NWray wrote:
my brothers did that for a while then stopped, just dont turn it off via the button on th console, hold PS button, then go to turn off console
If I touch the button on the console it beeps 3 times, unless I do the thing where you hold it for 8 seconds and it shuts down straight away.

Just checked now and it's finished, everything seems to still be there. Nearly pooped a brick there lol
Are you still on an old gen console? the big one...

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 6:10 Quote
Mines does it, i done it the first 3 or 4 times but then i decided to just leave it and nothing has happend, and yes im on the old gen chunky monkey

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 6:10 Quote
Yes sir. Now I'm having trouble restoring my back up data to a bigger hard disk Frown

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 7:13 Quote
I love how the b spec nurburg on online seasonals makes me so much cash and xp, i basically earn 20 million a day, from doing nothing, and i reach bspec lv40

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 7:39 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
Yes sir. Now I'm having trouble restoring my back up data to a bigger hard disk Frown
be aware you cant copy most data from an old console hard drive to a new one. Had to restart all my old games because of this.

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 8:33 Quote
MonsterThirteen wrote:
Biscuitto wrote:
be aware you cant copy most data from an old console hard drive to a new one. Had to restart all my old games because of this.
Did you use the back up operation, or did you manually copy each file?

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 9:21 Quote
I copied all of mine absolutely fine

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 9:30 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
Some game saves have copy protection

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 11:11 Quote
i had to stick a new harddrive into mine and copied all of my old saves and stuff over using an 8gb usb stick lol it just took a couple of goes. worked fine for all but a couple of games, which i wasnt a big fan of anyways.

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 12:04 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

You can get around it with PSN+, which lets you back up all the saves online then re-dl them on a new hardrive, even the protected ones.

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 12:06 Quote
ktmmxrider wrote:
Biscuitto wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

You can get around it with PSN+, which lets you back up all the saves online then re-dl them on a new hardrive, even the protected ones.
I completely forgot about that. Thanks. Will see about getting a month membership if my PS3 continues to be anal over restoring from the back up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016566
Mobile Version of Website