BMX cranks for DJ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
BMX cranks for DJ?
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:01 Quote
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
hampsteadbandit wrote:
Profile has 19mm cranks that will fit in their euro BB.

they certainly do, but also offer a range of axle lengths so purchase the right one, carefully Wink
I know it's late but if your still buying some make sure you check the angle of the Crank arms (crank arms bend out slightly, I only have just over 1mm gap between my crank arm and chainstay, luckily it doesn't rub (Y)
theres these cool little things called spacers you should try some
I think there's a thing called spindle length, if your spindle isn't long enough without spacers try puttin some spacers on then your cranks are only half on either side, with 48 spline spindles this will cause wear which will eventually make your cranks permanently wobbly, well done Einstein (Y)

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:07 Quote
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
I know it's late but if your still buying some make sure you check the angle of the Crank arms (crank arms bend out slightly, I only have just over 1mm gap between my crank arm and chainstay, luckily it doesn't rub (Y)
I think there's a thing called spindle length, if your spindle isn't long enough without spacers try puttin some spacers on then your cranks are only half on either side, with 48 spline spindles this will cause wear which will eventually make your cranks permanently wobbly, well done Einstein (Y)
theres also called a frame and the spindle goes into the frame if your frame is a POS then you cant run a bmx spindle there now can you smart one

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
theres also called a frame and the spindle goes into the frame if your frame is a POS then you cant run a bmx spindle there now can you smart one
That's where your wrong, I'm running one.

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:11 Quote
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
lol you just admitted you have a POS frame lol hard times for you hard times

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:15 Quote
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
I don't even know what your on about POS? I love guys like you, always takin the piss.

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:16 Quote
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
I don't even know what your on about POS? I love guys like you, always takin the piss.
Piece o shit dude i juust got you to admit your bike is a piece o shit lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
Somehow I don't think my bikes a piece of shit, I've spent over £1000 altogether which is like $1600. It's little immature twats like you that pull down this site. (Y)

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 15:39 Quote
JustRyann wrote:
jakkaroo wrote:
JustRyann wrote:
Somehow I don't think my bikes a piece of shit, I've spent over £1000 altogether which is like $1600. It's little immature twats like you that pull down this site. (Y)
well im just tell-en you what you admitted i didnt say you have a pos bike you did

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 17:37 Quote
Why don't you both shut the hell up before I crack both of you with a pedal wrench? Who cares, even if he doesn't have a nice frame, so what? He could be 20 times better than you. Or not. Your on the internet. Grow the hell up, and stop trying to show how big your "Dick" is by starting a fight on the internet. So mommy bought you a nice bike. Big deal. I have bikes worth 10 times what yours are most likely. Big deal, I work at a shop.

Thanks-

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 18:33 Quote
Wrencher wrote:
Why don't you both shut the hell up before I crack both of you with a pedal wrench? Who cares, even if he doesn't have a nice frame, so what? He could be 20 times better than you. Or not. Your on the internet. Grow the hell up, and stop trying to show how big your "Dick" is by starting a fight on the internet. So mommy bought you a nice bike. Big deal. I have bikes worth 10 times what yours are most likely. Big deal, I work at a shop.

Thanks-
are we trying to show off,if so i will take the challenge

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 19:29 Quote
No, I'm trying to prove the point that just because you may be cool and have that "SICK DEMO 1!!!!!" or whatever, no one really respects you for it. I have a scratch 9 and a Cruz v10. Does it really make a difference in how I ride? Not really. There are guys on KHS DH2000's that rip it up something wicked. Then there are guys that rip it up on there v10's. Then there are kids with Yeti's, or Session 88's mommy bought them, and they suck. They can't jump, they can't slide, corner, or do anything. A nice bike doesn't mean crap if you can't ride. I don't need to prove my "Skills" by showing my bikes. If you want to show your skills, helmet cams, or race. End of story. Don't rip on others because you feel "Tough" or "Like a pro" because you finally learned how to corner somewhat well. Don't trash guys if you haven't seen them ride. Simple as that.

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 19:36 Quote
Wrencher wrote:
No, I'm trying to prove the point that just because you may be cool and have that "SICK DEMO 1!!!!!" or whatever, no one really respects you for it. I have a scratch 9 and a Cruz v10. Does it really make a difference in how I ride? Not really. There are guys on KHS DH2000's that rip it up something wicked. Then there are guys that rip it up on there v10's. Then there are kids with Yeti's, or Session 88's mommy bought them, and they suck. They can't jump, they can't slide, corner, or do anything. A nice bike doesn't mean crap if you can't ride. I don't need to prove my "Skills" by showing my bikes. If you want to show your skills, helmet cams, or race. End of story. Don't rip on others because you feel "Tough" or "Like a pro" because you finally learned how to corner somewhat well. Don't trash guys if you haven't seen them ride. Simple as that.
funny thing is i never said i was better than anyone you did so end of point

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025408
Mobile Version of Website