Which parts where?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Which parts where?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 at 4:31 Quote
so i got 2 DJers a 2008 MaxMax and a 2009 Blk Mrkt Mob. i want to keep the mob it has a 22inch top tube. i am kinda new to the world of DJers and just want to make the MOB a Dirt/Park machine. i am 6ft1 and weight 180- 190.

So which parts would u put on the mob from the max max if you had these 2 bikes and WHY??

max max
http://img204.imageshack.us/g/dsc00858qo.jpg/

mob
http://img20.imageshack.us/g/dsc00857ck.jpg/

Posted: Dec 23, 2010 at 6:13 Quote
take the wheels and controls ie bars stem brakes off ur max max and run tthe mob cranks pedals just im a street guy tryin to help so i know very little about suspension forks but i can see the maxmax is bent so dont run that one and the rest of the parts use the mob stuff the wheels and tires on the mamax are pretty dam good the hubs are amazing tires are good bars and stuff good stuff the fork is the only unknown for me

Posted: Dec 23, 2010 at 7:14 Quote
nice glass bowl on the counter....other than that I have nothing to add

Posted: Dec 24, 2010 at 5:47 Quote
ahhhh the wheels! that is what i am the most confused about. the wheels on the maxmax seem to be very nice and strong and i hear nothing but great things about the hope hubs. BUT the atomlab back rim on the MOB is nuts the spokes are huge and alot of people run atom labs. BUT atom labs are the rim i found bad reviews for not the wtb dual duty... i have one bmx/Djer buddy telling me i dont need free ride wheels and hope hubs and i should get atom lab front and back BUT he come from the BMX world only. i got my other buddy who has more of a mtn bike background telling me atom labs suck and break and the the WTBs and the hope are what i should run. i just want it to be as bomb proof. if the wtbs are weight a little more so what.. i mean free ride stuff is the most heavy duty mtn bike stuff right?

Posted: Dec 24, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
yea ur hubs are strong not familar with the wtb stuff but atomlab makes nice stufff there stuff is strong alot of pros run there stuff like there wheels and they are bombproof too

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011316
Mobile Version of Website