Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:39 Quote
Picked up a Ribbon coil at the end of last year.

photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:39 Quote
bikeb0y wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
bikeb0y wrote:
I'm gonna keep riding even if they 'ban' outdoor exercise

Always one selfish c*nt.

I live in the middle of nowhere, If I'm not contributing to the spread of the virus why can't I ride safely?

This is going to be my only reply to this.

You stateing that you are going to ride out, even if anyone gets a lockdown.

IS being f*cking selfish end off.

For you to justify that by saying that you live out in the middle of nowhere after saying what you said, is just as c*ntish.

Like your begging for a reaction.

So what you should of said would be along the lines of

If we going on total lockdown I’m still going out for a ride as I live in the middle of nowhere with one around of miles.

That way People aren’t going to have a pop at ya.

So don’t be a troll grown the f*ck up

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:43 Quote
commental wrote:

photo

Nice!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:50 Quote
commental wrote:

photo

Looks mint! How does the coil feel on the HT? Does it feel like you're sitting further into the travel and over the front at all? Bet the small bump sensitivity is buttery!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:52 Quote
Was able to get the Sonder out with the rest of the fleet. Cleaning my bike/storage room.
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:58 Quote
Apologies, my bad mate Frown

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:06 Quote
[Quote="james-skipper"]
commental wrote:

Looks mint! How does the coil feel on the HT? Does it feel like you're sitting further into the travel and over the front at all? Bet the small bump sensitivity is buttery!

To be fair, I've not had too much time on it yet. I was away for most of the winter with another bike. Small bump is night and day compared to the Pike it replaced, but I really need to spend some more time on it to get it dialled. I'll probably play around with some thicker oil now it's warming up.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
I don't know much about the MRP kit but it looks like good stuff, will be interested to hear what kind of results you get with it

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:34 Quote
Still waiting on a few more pieces but stoked how this is turning out. (Anyone else seen a prototype from Shimano?)
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:51 Quote
PivotPoint1 wrote:
Still waiting on a few more pieces but stoked how this is turning out. (Anyone else seen a prototype from Shimano?)
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Where did you get them from? If someone in the industry, then maybe ok, if from an online store - yikes, I would be contacting Shimano asap to ensure they are genuine(ish)

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 18:17 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
PivotPoint1 wrote:
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Where did you get them from? If someone in the industry, then maybe ok, if from an online store - yikes, I would be contacting Shimano asap to ensure they are genuine(ish)

Got it off a bike from someone on here. They were used.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
They look identical to my M9020s on my hardtail.. I wouldn't give too much thought into it. Very easy for an employee to aquire things and then pass them on. Just don't expect any sort of warranty for them.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 18:43 Quote
Assure me your not using that post in the end.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 18:46 Quote
slaker wrote:

Ha! Oh slaker...

On a bright note the fork and them decals are killin it...

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 19:06 Quote
slaker wrote:

I was scrolling through this while drinking, so I thank you for making me clean up the floor.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032681
Mobile Version of Website