Post your Cube's boys n girls :D

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Cube's boys n girls :D
Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 6:31 Quote
rich888 wrote:
Sir-Dirty-BIker wrote:
rich888 wrote:

when we got ours the back end of last year there were only 4 in the country and the shop has 2 of the SL ones the boss kept one for himself and we got the other, they told us at time told supply would be limited,

So how many Hanzz's do you rekon there is in the country ??

i would geuss less than 10 if that

no hundunds, CRC ordered over 80 them selves.

ive sold 5 out of my shop.

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 6:35 Quote
Moteymoney wrote:
Just got in touch with cube direct.. Due to high demand they are looking to build more hanzz bikes. Not sure how many but get in there quick if ya after one..

im a cube dealer. trust me. no more will be made.

its not as simple to just bang a few together, it takes months of planing to get the tubbing ordered, shaped, then all the cnc parts made then the frames built then the paint jobs. plus all the parts, ie forks shocks etc are ordered up ages ago. its all bought in bulk.

they cant just make more as they have started production on 2012 materials and parts

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 6:42 Quote
I wonder whos got them ?

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 6:48 Quote
rich888 wrote:
I wonder whos got them ?

not many ppl on here it would seem haha

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 6:58 Quote
bouncing-soul wrote:
rich888 wrote:
I wonder whos got them ?

not many ppl on here it would seem haha

very true

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 9:58 Quote
Check out cubes official facebook page under discussion

Response below

CUBE Bikes - official page
Have you asked your local bike dealer or the UK distribution of CUBE in this matter?
If you didn't do so already, please contact our UK distributions and ask for the availability of the Hanzz SL. Email: info@cube-bikes.co.uk.
Due to the high demand of this bike we are going to build some more in the coming week. Perhaps there is also one for you among this batch...
on Thursday ·

Posted: Mar 12, 2011 at 2:17 Quote
Moteymoney wrote:
Check out cubes official facebook page under discussion

Response below

CUBE Bikes - official page
Have you asked your local bike dealer or the UK distribution of CUBE in this matter?
If you didn't do so already, please contact our UK distributions and ask for the availability of the Hanzz SL. Email: info@cube-bikes.co.uk.
Due to the high demand of this bike we are going to build some more in the coming week. Perhaps there is also one for you among this batch...
on Thursday ·

yea they are making 3 sl's

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 11:52 Quote
photo

Thanks to slamman we have a new wheelset for the Hanzz, Syncros DH32 white grunge rims, Blue Hope pro2 evo hubs, dartmoor blue spokes

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 11:55 Quote
Drool at the tools lol wheels are ok too.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 11:57 Quote
marquis wrote:

LOL, tools don't interest me any more I sell them for a living and seem them everyday

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 11:59 Quote
rich888 wrote:
marquis wrote:

LOL, tools don't interest me any more I sell them for a living and seem them everyday

One man and his tools lol got the cheapo park head set press but saying that no need to spend any more for the amount of use it gets.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 12:16 Quote
Wheels look mint, post a pic when there fitted if ya can fellaBig Grin

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
Moteymoney wrote:
Wheels look mint, post a pic when there fitted if ya can fellaBig Grin

will do, we hope to have them this weekend

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 12:56 Quote
Frown how come my dad doesnt buy me pimped out rims Facepalm man i hope your son is dead chuffed with these.... because they are beautiful Fab

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
Sir-Dirty-BIker wrote:
Frown how come my dad doesnt buy me pimped out rims Facepalm man i hope your son is dead chuffed with these.... because they are beautiful Fab

LOL yeah he seems happy with them

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020951
Mobile Version of Website