Roll Call: FL Freeriders/Trailriders (North, Central, & South)

PB Forum :: USA - East
Roll Call: FL Freeriders/Trailriders (North, Central, & South)
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 at 9:07 Quote
New member alert! South East Florida riders? I'm in Plantation FL and ride Markham Park and Oleta mainly. Markham has a new "freeride" section with new stuff added weekly.

anyone down in this area?

Hit me up. I try and ride at least once a week.

Chris

Posted: Feb 4, 2013 at 19:38 Quote
OK, I do believe it is official now as per the date we are bugging out to SC. Wife and I are bugging out on 3/15, and Joco will fly up there a week later on 3/22. Hopefully nothing will interfere with these plans...lol. We will be back down sometime in the summer to U-Haul the rest of our stuff up there.

Looking forward to our new life in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and some real DH access trails...lol.

Looks like I am going to have to start another Roll Call thread, but this time in SC now...lol Beer

Hope it has a better turnout than this one did....Salute

Posted: Feb 16, 2013 at 19:40 Quote
Hey Guys, riding down in Sarasota county. We do trail rides every Tuesday Night in the T. Mabry Carlton Reserve. It's a huge park, mostly flat but the groups are good people. We started a new trail building group called SCORR (Sarasota County Off Road Riders) to get this park a rocking. I also race some BMX, you might know my BMX Racing website - Bog Dogs Race Report.

Glad I found this thread. I'll check with you all as I travel the state doing some riding.

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 7:46 Quote
Hey guys. Got the Santos Fat Tire Fest this saturday in Ocala! Free bike demo's all weekend and the Freeride Demo Comp on Saturday @ 1 p.m.!!! We are opening the big 25ft drops for this one!

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 13:33 Quote
Been a while since I rode at santos, great place to ride when its not been washed out

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 13:46 Quote
santos is in great shape right now.

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 13:49 Quote
good to here, gutted I had to move back to the UK now

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 15:26 Quote
ChiliPepper1 wrote:
OK, I do believe it is official now as per the date we are bugging out to SC. Wife and I are bugging out on 3/15, and Joco will fly up there a week later on 3/22. Hopefully nothing will interfere with these plans...lol. We will be back down sometime in the summer to U-Haul the rest of our stuff up there.

Looking forward to our new life in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and some real DH access trails...lol.

Looks like I am going to have to start another Roll Call thread, but this time in SC now...lol Beer

lookoin for you all at clemson it was real good.

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 7:15 Quote
suddeth39 wrote:
ChiliPepper1 wrote:

lookoin for you all at clemson it was real good.

Yeah heard it was, but we made it in Greenville, SC that afternoon of the Clemson Race, so could not make it this round. We have been hammering Paris Mountain and the Skills Bike Park in Travelers Rest these past couple weeks. We are planning to make it to Hilltop Bike Park over in Wahulla this coming weekend for the Hilltop Bike Park FR Comp, but not sure yet due to work.

Weather has been cool to cold and wet these past three weekends...hahaha.

Hopefully we will see some of you guys up this way soon.....Having fun in SC....Beer

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 7:58 Quote
Sud-dog...sorry I couldn't make it out to the Clemson Race this year. I'll be looking for you 2014!

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 2:18 Quote
ttc trials training center april 21st downhill real good stuff ,8.5 hrs from orlando

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 3:56 Quote
I mark the day Down. Hopefully I can make it

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 at 16:49 Quote
ttc race was fast track was in great condition ucking awesome,2 florida podiums.

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 at 15:30 Quote
may 4th and 5th dual slalom and downhill racing ETSU johnson city TN. we got a big crew going from FLA.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.068673
Mobile Version of Website