Lethbridge "26 BROTHERHOOD"

PB Forum :: Downhill
Lethbridge "26 BROTHERHOOD"
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 10:43 Quote
Hi guys! I hope you're all as excited as me for the 2011 season. We're all getting tuned up and shaped up at the gym already, so we can blast some trails come spring. I'm looking for a dedicated group of riders who want to train with me in the Lethbridge area. We will be attending as many Alberta and BC series events as we can this summer if not all of them. I am a National Certified Coach in multi sport. In which I concentrated on freeride skiing and mountain biking. I'm looking for some proteges this summer who are willing to go the distance training in their minds, bodies and skills, both on and off the tracks. Let me know who's interested and we'll go from there. Happy Trails!
Gregory-Bjorn

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 17:51 Quote
man if i lived close to you id be signed up in a heart beat. To bad im down here in flat ass Ontario Cry

Posted: Jan 27, 2011 at 19:32 Quote
Also I don't really care what the team name is I just thought 26 brotherhood sounded cool. And another thing I'm not just looking for elite riders, I'm looking for all riders at all skill levels in there area who want to improve their strength, endurance and skill

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 11:38 Quote
aww sick dude, sign me up

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010378
Mobile Version of Website