What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:28 Quote
eh, mine didnt look that bad, but it hurt like a bitch... in the wallet and my hip..(bent my next to new top soils in the crash, back on trusty ol' chromags now Razz )

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 22:04 Quote
NWray wrote:
rotor cough? or u do u mean rotator cup?

He means "Rotator Cuff"

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 22:09 Quote
my bad Redface lmao knew i was a little off there... lol

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 22:18 Quote
do I need a full face or could i just use my bucket and some gogles?

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 6:44 Quote
I've seen people ride with regular top half buckets, Rules might be different if your under 18 though. I'd recomend Full Face if you can get one. You can find Bell ones on sale for like $100.

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 9:25 Quote
I just hope the weather will be legit enough for a decent opening weekend. If the rain stops, and the sun comes out that is.....

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 9:32 Quote
turco999 wrote:
I just hope the weather will be legit enough for a decent opening weekend. If the rain stops, and the sun comes out that is.....

Weather will be fine

O+
Posted: May 15, 2011 at 9:34 Quote
stefanb wrote:
turco999 wrote:

Weather will be fine
good enough that having no goggles won't become an issue?

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 9:39 Quote
just checked weather report:
rain up until Wednesday, scattered showers Thursday and Friday but 19, and sunny and 20 on Saturday

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
Ajax-Rider wrote:
rain up until Wednesday, scattered showers Thursday and Friday but 19, and sunny and 20 on Saturday

Might be pretty muddy then after a straight half-week of showers, and then heat moistens the ground to mud. Wish you guys had a trail conditions report like Blue, just so we can get a sense on how the trails are before we decide to head up.

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 10:02 Quote
turco999 wrote:
Ajax-Rider wrote:

Might be pretty muddy then after a straight half-week of showers, and then heat moistens the ground to mud. Wish you guys had a trail conditions report like Blue, just so we can get a sense on how the trails are before we decide to head up.

im sure it will be updated in this thread before opening day. And lets remember it is on a hill, so drainage shouldn't be too bad

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 10:06 Quote
all depends on how much rain we get. I keep forgetting this is pure downhill, my minds always thinking of xc'ish trails after a rainfall

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 10:13 Quote
yea that's true. I'm hoping the dirt is gonna be mostly dry but still a little moist just cuz it makes it fun

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 10:21 Quote
Ajax-Rider wrote:
yea that's true. I'm hoping the dirt is gonna be mostly dry but still a little moist just cuz it makes it fun

We are sand-based so the water drains very well - There are topsoil capped parts of the trails that end up being pretty slick and the wood is usually slippery as well. But all in all, we do pretty well and dry up fast.

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 10:22 Quote
well then should be a fun weekendBig Grin I'll be there if i can mooch a ride from someone, still working on that part though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011246
Mobile Version of Website