PB Forum :: Other
Morewood Bikes
Previous Page |
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
Posts yours or chat about them.

My Morewood Izimu.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
nice morewood

i have been looking for a new dh bike would you recommend it does it ride well and how much did you spend on it?

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:06 Quote
johnridesbikes wrote:
nice morewood

i have been looking for a new dh bike would you recommend it does it ride well and how much did you spend on it?

they really great bikes, ride really well with a dhx 5.0. not really sure how much they are over there but here they go for about 14000ZAR which is about 1000GBP

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:20 Quote
Yeah, I've considered going with the Morewood for my next frame. I've heard great things about them, even from the magazines, and the look fricken cool! I like how simplistic they are, and how rare they are. I've never seen one in real life, not even at Whistler! And for $1500ish dollars USD, that's not too bad I don't think.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 2:14 Quote
cheers for your advise.

ive never seen one either but my mate in south africa swears by them

Got to get saving i guess!!!Smile

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 2:37 Quote
888rydr wrote:
Yeah, I've considered going with the Morewood for my next frame. I've heard great things about them, even from the magazines, and the look fricken cool! I like how simplistic they are, and how rare they are. I've never seen one in real life, not even at Whistler! And for $1500ish dollars USD, that's not too bad I don't think.
hahaha thats so weird. i see them at like every race and everywhere over here!

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 6:48 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
888rydr wrote:
hahaha thats so weird. i see them at like every race and everywhere over here!

ya.. we do see them all over here... but i guess thats cause they made in south africa so that's probabaly why we see them so often and he doesnt

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
Yup, us crazy americans don't get a lot of the cooler stuff out there. If its not a Kona or a Specialized, it's not shit around here. Which is kind of sad because there is a lot of really cool bikes out there that we don't have access to.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
dude i was soo pised, i had like a ton of mony wen i went 2 SA and i didnt know about morewoods then so i come back to canada after 6weeks of utter bordom ( my family said it was 2 dangerous 2 go anywhere) and buy a decline. i flip to a page and its a dam morewood review and im like shit i should have cheked those out.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 22:41 Quote
hahaha that sux!
SA isn't that dangerous. people just think it is. you just mustn't go to the dodgey areas then you are fine. and those areas are quite easy to avoid

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 4:27 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
hahaha that sux!
SA isn't that dangerous. people just think it is. you just mustn't go to the dodgey areas then you are fine. and those areas are quite easy to avoid

ya.. you guys dont wanna be running around hilbrow in johannesburg without the whole dam army protecting you. you thought the bronx were bad??? hahaha... no but seriously its not that bad, just remember, lock your car when you not in it, actually even when you in itBlank Stare and lock your house up at night and you're fine... and no, us south africans dont have lions and elephant running aroung everywhereBig Grin poaching and illegal hunting took care of that long ago... just a random off topic question but has anybody ever come to south africa and heard some one talk english as you know it but with some words you've never heard in your life??
words like: "bakkie"- a ute or pick-up as you call it or "biltong"-beef jerkie.. sorry.. just had to ask..

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
ya when i was in grade 2, i have like 99% of my family there so i go quite abit. biltong is laker (did i spel that rite). it was akward for ide be in gateway talkin to a till lady goin to buy sumthin and their like wow wtf ure frikin canadien

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
the dodegy area r soo sketch but like i wen to sum places sumtimes but wen i wuz never alowed 2 spend more than 200 rand per visit to the mall (which is alot but SA hass bilibong and stuf)ide conside chatsworth center sketch tho

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
haha at the downhill race over the weekend on one of the shuttles i was on i caounted 5 morewoods!
and one of them was the new prototype... (as seen on littermag)Whip

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
omg i went to dirt camp in quebec and every body there was sponserd by morewood and one guy was in the world cup. there awsome bikes and tough to i saw ben do a 40 table top clean on his 4x morewood he also road it on the world cup trail THERE FREAKIN AMAZING

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010249
Mobile Version of Website