Bromont 2011

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Bromont 2011
Posted: Aug 14, 2011 at 15:25 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

Whats wrong with that??
By the time you have speed to go big on that one theirs a little table top next up close and you end up with too much speed. We had a few guys test run them that are good at jumping and yep they went way over on the second one.

oh ok gotcha
Yah but I don't really care' I ride just about anything.

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 6:11 Quote
Where's the love for the bike park this year? I rode on Saturday and many takeoffs and landings were in awful condition, especially right after the second wallride and the big drop. If there's a place that needs to be smooth and flowy, it's the park.

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 9:54 Quote
hey
Do you think a Giant Trance x3 (Pike Uturn 454 fork) could handle Bromont? Or is it too much of a XC bike...?
thanks

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 10:15 Quote
Dingis wrote:
hey
Do you think a Giant Trance x3 (Pike Uturn 454 fork) could handle Bromont? Or is it too much of a XC bike...?
thanks

Yes it could.

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
grfreeride wrote:
Where's the love for the bike park this year? I rode on Saturday and many takeoffs and landings were in awful condition, especially right after the second wallride and the big drop. If there's a place that needs to be smooth and flowy, it's the park.

It's getting a bit rough before the 45!!

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
Does anybody know if bromont is open next monday? If so is the fastest chairlift open aswell??

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 12:40 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Does anybody know if bromont is open next Monday? If so is the fastest chairlift open as well??
Yes it is open, labor day weekend and Monday is a holiday(labor) day with both sides open and the detachable quads.

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 12:43 Quote
summer schedule is over,Opened week-ends and holidays until October 16th.

http://www.skibromont.com/velo/en/mountain-biking.rates-and-schedule.htm

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 19:09 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
Does anybody know if bromont is open next Monday? If so is the fastest chairlift open as well??
Yes it is open, labor day weekend and Monday is a holiday(labor) day with both sides open and the detachable quads.

detachable quads???

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 19:23 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

detachable quads???
The fast lifts with the 3 bike holders

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 14:34 Quote
timsp wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

detachable quads???
The fast lifts with the 3 bike holders

ok now it makes sense... Thanks!

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 14:35 Quote
I'll be there this Sat afternoon on my way home, only got 3 riding days at bro this season. Frown

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 15:27 Quote
Only 3??!!!

I lost count... Smile

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 17:21 Quote
niko-bellic wrote:
Only 3??!!!

I lost count... Smile
At least I get to build bike trails but yeah, 3 times at Bro and a 2 day weekend at MSA.

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 14:30 Quote
last happening of the year... and the airbag will be there Razz so ill be there rofl

sorry if its in french but the news letters i get from them are in this language Razz

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z188/djdjocker/205527630f.jpg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017167
Mobile Version of Website