What are the Best 2011 Downhill brakes ?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What are the Best 2011 Downhill brakes ?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 22:01 Quote
Hey guys im planning on buying some new downhill race brakes and ive been trying to figure it out so i thought i would ask pinkbike.

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
I hear the shimano saint brakes have some excellent stopping power. Personally I would go with these, with some 203mm discs. I've never ridden them though so can't comment on there effectiveness 100%

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 11:48 Quote
+1 for Saints! (don't think about it utta Razz )

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 15:01 Quote
i got hope v2s and they seem to be alright and my mate has the M4 and they seem to be alright aswell and my mates brother has the x2 which also seem to be alright and my mate himself had the x2 on his hardtail so what im trying to say it that they are alright.

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 15:03 Quote
neelk wrote:
i got hope v2s and they seem to be alright and my mate has the M4 and they seem to be alright aswell and my mates brother has the x2 which also seem to be alright and my mate himself had the x2 on his hardtail so what im trying to say it that they are alright.

p.s Elixer Rs are shit btw

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 15:04 Quote
neelk wrote:

Lmfao dude ace

Yeah all of us love hopes id say we have dropped like 1.5 k on hope alone haha

Dude you missed out the old m4's you had on your demo

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 15:05 Quote
neelk wrote:
neelk wrote:

p.s Elixer Rs are shit btw

Oh shit yea, i had the older m4s aswell they were also alright

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
2011 Saints on 203 Hope rotors are pretty awesome and way better than my M4,s
photo

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 19:49 Quote
thanks for the comments i getting the saints .

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 19:54 Quote
Good choice they'd defo be my next brake

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012454
Mobile Version of Website