Calgary Go Ride Day

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Calgary Go Ride Day
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 20:58 Quote
Hey guys! calgary needs a bike part so on sunday may 15th we are having a Go Ride day!. we are all meeting at millenuim skate park at 10am and joy riding around down town to show calgary "that we need a spot where we can kick it a spot where we belong thats just for us". I hope you can attend! see you there!.

Thanks josh!.

quote-tupac shakur

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 18:57 Quote
Sweet! This might really work!

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:04 Quote
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
Sweet! This might really work!
yeahh were in keif

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:15 Quote
So I am guessing we have to ride our biggest most meanest dh bikes? And wear all our gear? Or like dj bike? Cause i mean they mean different things. What are we trying to get, a indoor skate park? Or an indoor bike park like rays?

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:28 Quote
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
So I am guessing we have to ride our biggest most meanest dh bikes? And wear all our gear? Or like dj bike? Cause i mean they mean different things. What are we trying to get, a indoor skate park? Or an indoor bike park like rays?
DJ im pretty sure.

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:29 Quote
Sorry double post.

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:32 Quote
Hey,

I don't understand what you guys are complaining about ?? you guys have a better set up for mountain bike then edmonton does !! Your skateparks are bigger and better, you guys got COP which is really huge and amazing. While edmonton we barely got anything. Our only freeride park Rabbit Hill closed down for the summer, our skate parks are embarassingly small and boring also filled with bitching skaters. All we got is the river valley which really is nothing compared to COP.

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:40 Quote
crazzybiker wrote:
Hey,

I don't understand what you guys are complaining about ?? you guys have a better set up for mountain bike then edmonton does !! Your skateparks are bigger and better, you guys got COP which is really huge and amazing. While edmonton we barely got anything. Our only freeride park Rabbit Hill closed down for the summer, our skate parks are embarassingly small and boring also filled with bitching skaters. All we got is the river valley which really is nothing compared to COP.
Cop is flatter then a six year old and has jumps smaller then a coffee mug.

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:55 Quote
have you been to edmonton ? come over here for a day, I'll show you what we got to ride and then you can compare.

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 19:59 Quote
crazzybiker wrote:
have you been to edmonton ? come over here for a day, I'll show you what we got to ride and then you can compare.
haha it takes an hour to get to the other side to cop and fish creek is shit!

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 20:00 Quote
Be happy you guys even got that stuff!

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 20:36 Quote
Yea i agree to the above. In my town we dont have anything for us. Bikes are not allowed at the skate park. Whatever skaters. Ill keep dropping stair cases and bombing flowers beds lol CHEERS!

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 21:29 Quote
ya well not all of us can access cop. and cop os only seasonal. and we can also do what ever we want if we put effort into it. we arent just gonna give up

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 21:58 Quote
were a big city not a little small town... we deserve a place to ride...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010719
Mobile Version of Website