Diablo 2011-Opening day

PB Forum :: USA - East
Diablo 2011-Opening day
Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 20:04 Quote
Icculus19425 wrote:
its really not that big of a deal, If you gently place your bike down it wont scratch the paint, plus if you are worried about your paint dont bother coming to diablo. The rocks will leave a mark no matter how smooth you ride. And if you bail...which you probably will at least once...your bike will be thrown into the rocks like a rag doll. Nothing you can really do about it

diablo is happening, also my bike has it's war wounds, BUT i dont want to scratch the frame unnecessarily. if i have to bail, i'll bail, if i have to fall, i'll fall, even if that means that my bike will get scratches from riding and common use, not some silly way of resting the bike on a gondola to get the uplift. If they are the so called "biggest bike park in the east coast and USA" how difficult is to get some rubber for those gondolas? it isn't expensive either.

Posted: Jun 10, 2011 at 4:44 Quote
I do agree that some simple rubber would be a nice touch, seems like a far trip all the way to Diablo for you.....

Posted: Jun 10, 2011 at 7:05 Quote
sflann10 wrote:
I do agree that some simple rubber would be a nice touch, seems like a far trip all the way to Diablo for you.....

true, far trip, although our first plan was to go to whistler last year (surprisingly cheaper flight than to NY) but we couldn't make it, my mom was sick enough so i culdnt go and my mates canadian visa wasn't approved, so we decided to go to diablo this year.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024163
Mobile Version of Website