Mont-Rigaud

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mont-Rigaud
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 25, 2011 at 16:08 Quote
Ski Mont-Rigaud is investing this spring on 3 trails 10km total with one trail being an intermidiate XC/Freeride type. At the base their will be a Jr. skills/pump track and next to that an full size BMX/pump track also with a skills track around it. This is phase one for this year and from what it looks like should be interesting.

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 15:36 Quote
Pics.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150151739985998.284148.363105160997

Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 15:43 Quote
Any idea of when it will be open and if there will be DH trail. just so i can chose to bring my dh or just my fluid 4.0.

Thanks

Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 15:46 Quote
Doudly wrote:
Any idea of when it will be open and if there will be DH trail. just so i can chose to bring my dh or just my fluid 4.0.

Thanks

Haha, just wrote about it on the other thread. July 9th they officially open with a huge party that will include some very interesting sponsors. Stay in touch and I'll post info as I get it, I'm doing some work on the hill myself.

Posted: May 2, 2011 at 15:51 Quote
This is a really good things , I used to ride in Ile Perrot when I don't have time to drive far away , but Rigaud is pretty close from my home and it's a good new for all the people in Vaudreuil area. I have speak with one of the person in charge of the project and they need some volunteer person for building the trail. Bring your arm and your smile.

Posted: May 2, 2011 at 17:08 Quote
boblamouche wrote:
This is a really good things , I used to ride in Ile Perrot when I don't have time to drive far away , but Rigaud is pretty close from my home and it's a good new for all the people in Vaudreuil area. I have speak with one of the person in charge of the project and they need some volunteer person for building the trail. Bring your arm and your smile.

You guys can write in French as well. Wink Theirs a lot of young people and older in the area between Rigaud and Vaudreuil with no place close by to ride. I have my own trails on the mountain but I can't publish them, the ski center will be a great public place to ride.

Posted: May 7, 2011 at 4:35 Quote
j ai hate que c a ouvre!

Posted: May 7, 2011 at 4:40 Quote
je fair deja toute les course de xc et de dh au quebec et en ontario et je n ai pas beaucoup de temps pour aller loing faire du bike a part les course! , alors rigan=ud c est tres proche de chez moi. j ai maintenent 34 ans et j ai assez d experience et j ai gagner beaucoup de courses , j ai été champion quebecois et ontarien et je suis encore tres competitif cette annee , alors il me ferais plaisir de pouvoir faire ma part pour un endroit qui est proche de chez moi!
donnez moi des nouvelles svp et travaillons ensemble pour le bike!
pat

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 16:56 Quote
Yay! When does phase II start? Big Grin

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 18:53 Quote
timsp wrote:
Yay! When does phase II start? Big Grin

Tim, phase two would be next year from what I know unless something changes and they decide for this fall but it's all about money.

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 19:26 Quote
It'd be awesome to have another DH park and my parents are in Hawkesbury and keep saying I should visit more often... If there was lift DH in Rigaud, I'd go at least one weekend a month!

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 19:34 Quote
timsp wrote:
It'd be awesome to have another DH park and my parents are in Hawkesbury and keep saying I should visit more often... If there was lift DH in Rigaud, I'd go at least one weekend a month!

What's going to be done on one section of the mountain will look like old school freeride trails if that gets your curiosity going.

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 19:37 Quote
w00t, can't wait to check it out.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020853
Mobile Version of Website