Ninja Circus Training Facility

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Ninja Circus Training Facility
Posted: May 9, 2011 at 12:31 Quote
freeride661 wrote:
space-monkey wrote:
freeride661 please do some research on the current state of the ave the improvements that are taking place as part of the revitalization of the ave and the reason for having the bike park to reduce bike crime as well as a training facility. The connections with the Spoke right across the street and the future location of Bike Works North in the cycle building and I think you will see that this is a great spot to have a place to tune our skills and ride.

Also this is only phase one which should lead to the larger phase 2 park in ledger/terwillager rec centre area.

the only research i need is when i ride down there, i get chased and followed. not trying to sound like a prick but i just want to make it home with my bike lol.

and why dont we build a park in a north edmonton park

Ride faster...

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 23:24 Quote
In all seriosness I have been with EMBA for 5 years now ...I think and we have been looking for a legit place to build a skils park since day one! Now we have somewhere we can build our duty is now to show what we can do not complain about the local problems. exspecialy since some of the problems are ones we are hoping to use the park to help with.

Lets show the city what can be done and then we can try for another park in north edmonton.

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 23:37 Quote
space-monkey wrote:
In all seriosness I have been with EMBA for 5 years now ...I think and we have been looking for a legit place to build a skils park since day one! Now we have somewhere we can build our duty is now to show what we can do not complain about the local problems. exspecialy since some of the problems are ones we are hoping to use the park to help with.

Lets show the city what can be done and then we can try for another park in north edmonton.

And anyone who has a problem with this location, can simply not ride there.

Posted: Jun 11, 2011 at 14:17 Quote
so any updates??

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 6:11 Quote
June 26th @ 9210-118ave Community League, 12-6pm Trials/North-Shore Demo!!!!!

GET OFF THE COUCH!!!!!!!

Brodie Bikes, Rockstar/Pepsi, tonnes of Swag, plus more fun than you ever thought a Circus could be!!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
This new facility on 118 ave sounds promising!

Is there any website for it yet? What is there to ride? The Bike Month calendar says something about pump tracks, trials, and north-shore riding, so I'm guessing there are some DJs there as well? Is it pay-to-play?

It'll be great if EBC sets up shop next to the Carrot Cafe right next door! Sweeeeet.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 10:00 Quote
Demo for Bikeology pro riders lots of Fun
Join The Ninja Circus!!!!! 9210-118Ave Community League
T-shirts for sale to promote the Future Training Facility, $25 each
Bring a Friend, this will be QUITE AN EVENT!!!!!

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 14:21 Quote
read the god damn sign...

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 6:22 Quote
Is the demo free to ride today?

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 7:33 Quote
mike, i will be there at some point...just need some napping first

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 8:28 Quote
Your all invited, if your confident in your ablilities then your going to get to ride!

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 at 10:37 Quote
Anyone have any pics from the 118 ave park?

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 at 10:48 Quote
mostly just a trials shot from our demo... tup

practicing my gaps... D

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019875
Mobile Version of Website