Posted: May 14, 2011 at 13:54 Quote
I've not read any of this.

But go for the cove.

Simply because:

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 13:56 Quote
morganrudd wrote:
marquis wrote:
morganrudd wrote:
buy american when it breaks which you will never break it, the factory is close. i just think you should go with a current model maybe save a little more money to get a 951 1500 thats only 500 more.

Everything breaks regardless of where it's built,and the fro models break quicker than most as they are designed to last a season or 2.

Im not saying it wont break because it is made in america im saying he wont break it. it doesnt matter where the bikes are made i think it is good for the planet to get a bike that has not been shipped thousands of miles. buy locally.

First ever time i have seen some one recommend a bike because of the planet,in actuality intense cost the planet more than most as they have to make more frames to make up for the ones that will break sooner than others,if you think about it they have good business sense but not much thought for the planet.

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
Mini-freerider wrote:
I've not read any of this.

But go for the cove.

Simply because:

shit dude they need to keep doing this race every year its so crazy

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 13:13 Quote
Go for the 2011 951!!..It makes the SOCOM look like trail bike.. If you buy new you will have a warranty. All bikes will break I think you see more 951s broken because there are way more out there.. If there was a serous problem they would fix it.I know they have made changes in all there rear triangles to stiffen them up laterally. my 2011 951 frame with shock, carbon seat post is 11+ lbs. If you want a frame that will never brake go for a steel frame from Bicycle fabrications out of S.F.
http://www.bicyclefabrications.com/Bicycle_Fabrications/__FS_SWD_P.html
and
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bicycle-Fabrications/111984368838069

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011848
Mobile Version of Website