Best dj fork?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 at 12:30 Quote
What's the best dj fork if you have a tight budget?

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 8:57 Quote
Maybe il save but I cant decide between the reba,circus or argyle can u help?

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 8:58 Quote
really looking into buying some rebas (dual air) so can anyone tell me if they will last riding park? and dirt? cause i really like them, maybe put some pike lowers on them if it will make them stronger? or argyle lowers.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
To both of you... Rebas are light... and not very strong. Id be sketched out running them Dirt Jumping no matter how smooth you are, or even with a 20mm maxle. I run a pair of Reba RLT Ti's on my park bike and i love them, but they still flex a lil, and can feel a little sketchy when landing hack shit. So yeah, for techinical park and street im fine with them (love their feel) but id be a lil more concerned dirt jumping on them.

Argyles and circus... you cant really go wrong with either. I have heard great things about the argyle series, but i personally am not the biggest fan of them. Because of that id go for circus...however for Dirtjumping on a budget, you cant miss with either.

Also, Rebas with either pike or argyle lowers are supposed to be really nice, so if you can get a hook up on that, i would (it will allow you to feel more secure DJ'ing, casing shit and landing hack stunts)

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 13:27 Quote
argyle all the way.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011226
Mobile Version of Website