* Post Your Videos for Critiques *

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
* Post Your Videos for Critiques *
Posted: Jul 13, 2013 at 13:17 Quote
Hey guys, check out a short teaser I made for a video that should be out sometime later this summer! Let me know what you think!
Views: 546    Faves: 3    Comments: 3

Posted: Jul 13, 2013 at 14:05 Quote
BryanBobo wrote:
Hey guys, check out a short teaser I made for a video that should be out sometime later this summer! Let me know what you think!
Views: 546    Faves: 3    Comments: 3

really enjoyed that man, nice shot and music choice, looking forward to the full video.

Posted: Jul 14, 2013 at 9:48 Quote
A beautiful edit I did with my friends this weekend! Let me know what you guys think!

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 at 21:55 Quote
Views: 573    Faves: 8    Comments: 0

critiques please

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 at 22:18 Quote
LinkedPRODUCTIONS wrote:
Views: 573    Faves: 8    Comments: 0

critiques please
thought it was pretty good, could maybe try get a few more close ups and some closer pans to try and vary the shots abit. the dolly shot was nice, you could have a few more of those. also might have looked nicer if you had boosted the colours a little. overall was nice though.

Posted: Jul 19, 2013 at 0:37 Quote
Hello,
Check my new video edit...
Thanks for watching and sharing Wink I hope you like it... Trials biking Kristína Sýkorová - GoPro 3 - edit July 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSmM2cwZpCY&feature=youtu.be
(do not forget to choose Full HD quality)

Posted: Jul 31, 2013 at 14:30 Quote
kikica wrote:
Hello,
Check my new video edit...
Thanks for watching and sharing Wink I hope you like it... Trials biking Kristína Sýkorová - GoPro 3 - edit July 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSmM2cwZpCY&feature=youtu.be
(do not forget to choose Full HD quality)

Nice skills! I found the video to be very interesting, loved watching all the stuff you rode on and over. Great job!

Posted: Jul 31, 2013 at 14:31 Quote
The Medusa Trail.

Part of the Slaughter Penn trail system in Bentonville, Arkansas.

Posted: Aug 1, 2013 at 14:43 Quote
Views: 945    Faves: 0    Comments: 13
newest edit I made leave some feed back and shizz ( I know steadycam and tripod is next on my list ) I used only what I had which was a filming pole.

Posted: Aug 1, 2013 at 22:57 Quote
Views: 428    Faves: 2    Comments: 5

not much of an edit just some clips thrown together

Posted: Aug 4, 2013 at 0:31 Quote
My first dslr video, its mostly self filmed and self edited. Any tips on using the dslr would also be welcome!

Views: 1,345    Faves: 6    Comments: 11

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 8:45 Quote
Hello, Forum readers! My name is Matt Walker and I am trying to break into the biking video game. I really enjoy the challenge of filming and the creativity of editing. I am, however, very inexperienced. I am putting my video here in hopes of receiving some constructive criticisms of my work. I really appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Thanks in advance,
Matt Walker

Views: 312    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 9:51 Quote
I liked the video, but IMO you left too many frames without the rider and you should cut sooner, for example that part with the manual focus on the plant, then the rider and then back to the plant... IMO it should be like plant, rider, then cut... no back to the plant again... also the song would have been better if used with more flowy shots, maybe some slow-motion and shit like that... and (this part is just about personal prefference), but when shooting a video, the rider should always go full speed, without braking and looking at the camera

tup

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
@Jose-David-DH Thanks a lot for your response. These are some great tips that I will be sure to keep in the front of my mind next chance I get to shoot. I agree about the long shots and keeping the footage to full speed riding. I learned from this project that I can never have too much raw footage before going into editing. Next project I will try to set aside more time to film so I don't have to settle for poor shoots in the final product.

Thanks again Jones-David-DH, I really appreciate you taking the time to watch and respond!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020726
Mobile Version of Website