Fox vanilla 32 rlc vs manitou circus expert for dirt jumping?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Fox vanilla 32 rlc vs manitou circus expert for dirt jumping?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 31, 2011 at 22:29 Quote
need some help deciding on wich fork to get. any comments help!! thanks in advance.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:22 Quote
fox, mnitous look bad and are break easily

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:22 Quote
dbarrett96 wrote:
fox, mnitous look bad and are break easily
thanks

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:25 Quote
This person has no idea what they are talking about. The circus is a Dirt-jump specific fork, looks great, is very strong, and feels great.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:25 Quote
i've heard only good things about the circus forks........

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:26 Quote
my friend had circus' and he hit one 12 foot jump and he blew them

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:27 Quote
also fox forks have way more viusal appeal

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 Quote
So, there are such things as lemons, or setting it up wrong. Go to the "Manitou Circus" thread, and there you will find out how many people love it.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:35 Quote
carpy95 wrote:
So, there are such things as lemons, or setting it up wrong. Go to the "Manitou Circus" thread, and there you will find out how many people love it.
what about a fox float 32 rl?

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:37 Quote
krankedbikes10 wrote:
carpy95 wrote:
Nothing wrong with it, its just not a DJ specific fork. Not as stiff, might not have the right feel, and by the way, the circus is a better deal money-wise.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:38 Quote
carpy95 wrote:
krankedbikes10 wrote:
carpy95 wrote:
Nothing wrong with it, its just not a DJ specific fork. Not as stiff, might not have the right feel, and by the way, the circus is a better deal money-wise.
probably stiffer than my stock rst launch lol

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:38 Quote
krankedbikes10 wrote:
carpy95 wrote:
krankedbikes10 wrote:

Indeed haha.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:40 Quote
carpy95 wrote:
krankedbikes10 wrote:
carpy95 wrote:
Indeed haha.
if you were going to buy a fox fork for dj which one would you buy or which one is the best for dj?

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
krankedbikes10 wrote:
carpy95 wrote:
krankedbikes10 wrote:

Indeed haha.
if you were going to buy a fox fork for dj which one would you buy or which one is the best for dj?
Go to a dirt jumping thread, they'd know more than me. But 831 if you can afford it.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 22:17 Quote
i ride a manitou circus expert. its bomb proof, the guy that said they break is dense

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013855
Mobile Version of Website