Snowshoe was sweet this weekend!

PB Forum :: USA - East
Snowshoe was sweet this weekend!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 7, 2011 at 16:42 Quote
The road gap is pretty sweet! Thats me and a buddy sending it big!

Posted: Aug 16, 2011 at 16:49 Quote
Thats awesome! I was at Snowshoe this whole past week! We were hitting the same road gap, what an amazing place!

Posted: Aug 16, 2011 at 17:04 Quote
mtorrens wrote:
Thats awesome! I was at Snowshoe this hole past week! We were hitting the same road gap, what an amazing place!

It was smooth as silk, Right.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 4:00 Quote
Props Smile I was too wussy to hit it my last time out.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 4:02 Quote
dccool879 wrote:
Props Smile I was too wussy to hit it my last time out.

I rode past it 5 times trying to build up the nerve to send it.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 4:22 Quote
That makes me feel better! I've been to highlands bike park four times since so I may be ready for it. Was the landing sketchy as it looks? It wasn't the vertical height that scared me as much as the distance and speed needed to clear, and then you got a slight bank with a bunch of loose rock.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 7:10 Quote
Went up this past SAT with some friends. First time since last year. The new powerline re route is amazingtup They were also working on new tables after the step up on the bottom of Ninja Bob/start of Ball and Jack. The place is getting better and better. Too bad its not getting closer and closer.Cry

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 12:56 Quote
dccool879 wrote:
That makes me feel better! I've been to highlands bike park four times since so I may be ready for it. Was the landing sketchy as it looks? It wasn't the vertical height that scared me as much as the distance and speed needed to clear, and then you got a slight bank with a bunch of loose rock.

Well the landing is a little sketch.......Here's my first attempt at it and yeah thats me rolling around in the grassFacepalm

Taking off work tomorrow and riding Windrocktup

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011116
Mobile Version of Website