Giant reign x2 forks?

PB Forum :: Giant
Giant reign x2 forks?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 16, 2011 at 11:27 Quote
i have just bought a giant reign x2 and i came with marzocchi bomber 55 rs 160mm and i dont no what the right legs knob does it says adjust but you cant do anything PLEASE HELP????

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 10:15 Quote
Air adjust? I think if you unscrew it there will be a valve for a shock pump.

O+
Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 10:41 Quote
send marz an email

Posted: Oct 28, 2011 at 2:47 Quote
what does the shock pump do

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 11:36 Quote
swordmun2 wrote:
what does the shock pump do

a shock pump is a pump designed for high pressure vavles and used to pump up rear shocks and air compressing forks. if your forks are air forks they should have a cap that can be screwed off which is protecting the main vavle. you simply attach the shock pump to the fork vavle and pump the fork/rear shock up to the pressure you want it at. be careful though, you need to check what the max pressure the forks can be run at otherwise if you put the pressure up too much this can over-load the internals of the fork and permanantly damage them. if your new to bike maintainance, go to a bike shop and ask them to show you how to perform the said procedure.

hope this helps, Johnny

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 at 21:09 Quote
i have the same bike, all you can do is turn the allen screw to adjust spring preload and its not much, wich is why im in the prosses right now of up gradeing the fork, its ok for lite free ridding, but thats it, they made that fork specificly for that bike so they could sell them so cheap, thats why they have differnt Reigns,trust me i called Marzochi for the same thing. good luck

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010413
Mobile Version of Website