Knee Pads For Under Jeans Protection?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Knee Pads For Under Jeans Protection?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 6, 2011 at 20:23 Quote
I didn't know what forum to post this under but does anyone know if TLD T-Bone Knee Gaurds http://www.troyleedesigns.com/product.php?cat=105&id=5084 or POC Joint VPD Shins/Joint VPD Knees http://www2.pocsports.com/products/showproduct.asp?category=20-Bike&id=20400 fit underneath somewhat skinny jeans and if they are durable/protective enough for DJ and sometimes DH? Or do any of you know a knee (and prefferably shin) pad that fits under jeans? Thanks tup

Posted: Oct 6, 2011 at 20:54 Quote
yea i use TSG knees they fit under jeans and dont move around if you want more info pm me and i will give you contact info you the rep

Posted: Oct 7, 2011 at 1:13 Quote
For dj I use 661 veggie knee they fit lovely under jeans even if skinny

Posted: Oct 7, 2011 at 7:57 Quote
oldmanDan wrote:
Do they protect enough for big hits and durable enough to not rip? I always thought the veggies were for XC...

Posted: Oct 7, 2011 at 10:04 Quote
MtbBoy2-4 wrote:
oldmanDan wrote:
Do they protect enough for big hits and durable enough to not rip? I always thought the veggies were for XC...

Just for xc? I also use them for Dh! Mine are over a year old never ripped or slipped and kept my knees covered in skin!
Look at my pics you can see them in action. The d30 version offer more protection but in my opinion they just cost too much and don't fit under jeans

Posted: Oct 7, 2011 at 21:19 Quote
oldmanDan wrote:
MtbBoy2-4 wrote:
oldmanDan wrote:

Just for xc? I also use them for Dh! Mine are over a year old never ripped or slipped and kept my knees covered in skin!
Look at my pics you can see them in action. The d30 version offer more protection but in my opinion they just cost too much and don't fit under jeans

What year were your veggies made? The veggies on the 661 website are grey, the only black pads they have are the D3o EVO and the Kyle Straits.

Posted: Oct 8, 2011 at 3:15 Quote
Had them for about 18 months
As far as I know they are still the same pad just in a new color

Posted: Oct 8, 2011 at 23:51 Quote
oldmanDan wrote:
Had them for about 18 months
As far as I know they are still the same pad just in a new color
Ok, I've 100% narrowed it down now to the veggies knee + shin or the POC VPD Shin depending whatever will fit best when i try it on with jeans. Thanks!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011273
Mobile Version of Website