NWD8 wrong message

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NWD8 wrong message
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:22 Quote
adrenalinejunkie11 wrote:
I loved Barel's section, amazing!
Another thing that bothered me was Chopper kicking his helmet, he nails and tailwhip drop......and has to boot his helmet away?
Whatever, i agree that the riding was sweet, but films like virtuous (trailer is out) is much more my cup of tea, it really shows the riders, and doesnt make them look like crazy freaks who dont care about anything and and huck themselves off anything
(went a bit far there...lol)

kk uhh WTF... people need someway to let out anger, whats wrong with kicking your helmet? its not your helmet, why should you care what someone else does to there own helmet. dumbest thing i've read all day....

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:25 Quote
peach wrote:
I watched nwd 8 for the first time last night. I must say that 95% of the music sucked (it made my ears bleed!Thumbs Down ) and it didn't fit with the riding at all... I didn't like anything about it but the riding..... all the other.."stuff" kinda sucked Thumbs Down and has nothing to do with riding a bike. The NWD films needs to go back to having the movie more about the "riding" and less about trying to make it look fancy!

alright are you friggin blind? the music fits perfect not everyone like emo death metal like you. they put so much time into movies and all you guys do is bitch. i dont get it?

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:27 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
tbh i dont plan on buying another issue of nwd 8 unless its got a good crash section.
The collective films like Roam - aswell as Earthed and kranked all have much better riding, soundtrack and filmography.

ok nwd has the best riding by far...what are you talking about...the riders bust out way more in nwd...you might be right about the soundtack and filmography but then you might just be a idiot, its all you opinon, not everyone likes your music.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:30 Quote
Roam kills the NWD movies

so does Collective #1

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:33 Quote
mini-logo-888 wrote:
Roam kills the NWD movies

so does Collective #1

*opinion* and the collective is super amatuer

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:34 Quote
yah its opinion

but the filming is superior and the message is dead on

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:42 Quote
collectives camera's sucked they had no color...the filming was pretty good though. wayyy better cams in roam

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:45 Quote
yamy wrote:
collectives camera's sucked they had no color...the filming was pretty good though. wayyy better cams in roam

no...just no..(shakes head)

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:46 Quote
yamy wrote:

you obviously dont know shit about any sort of good cinematography

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
actually i do, you dont know shit. in the collective they tried to be way to epic over did it too shit the ridings not even that great and the songs are alright but they all the same!! the succeeded in roam.....

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 0:59 Quote
yamy wrote:
actually i do, you dont know shit. in the collective they tried to be way to epic over did it too shit the ridings not even that great and the songs are alright but they all the same!! the succeeded in roam.....

im goimg to bed

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 1:32 Quote
mini-logo-888 wrote:
yamy wrote:

im goimg to bed

good night Fab

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 2:46 Quote
Guys, relax a little alright?

If you dont like the damn movie then dont watch it.

Guys bust their ass riding, filming, and then putting in countless hours throwing it all together. Even if it doesnt impress you beyond measure, the least you can do is appreciate it a little.

Besides, its not like half (probably more) of the people in the thread didnt just download it anyway. That really gets me, when people bitch and complain about something they steal half of the time anyway.

At least there are people out there busting their asses to bring amazing riding to you, but hey you're sitting on the internet, so you know it all.

Right?

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 5:27 Quote
I didn't buy it because of the theme. Really now,who are they trying to attract with that wierdness.I would rather have a very professional themed DVD.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
yamy wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
tbh i dont plan on buying another issue of nwd 8 unless its got a good crash section.
The collective films like Roam - aswell as Earthed and kranked all have much better riding, soundtrack and filmography.

ok nwd has the best riding by far...what are you talking about...the riders bust out way more in nwd...you might be right about the soundtack and filmography but then you might just be a idiot, its all you opinon, not everyone likes your music.

its my opinion you know. And I think that NWD8 sucks - cause it does. You might be into all this tight, lycra clad wrestling thing - but personally its not for me.

And how is the riding the best?
Is the XC riding the best? The freeride? The downhill? Are the tricks the best? Probably - but tricks blow.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019067
Mobile Version of Website