Skateboarders

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Skateboarders
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 at 10:44 Quote
Whats everybody's opinions on them? I hate when they heckle me at skateparks.

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 at 13:31 Quote
most skaters are well alright at my local park, i know quite a few of them in person anyways but aslong as you dont constantly get in their way no one cares, there is the odd dickhead that deliberalty gets snaked by you and then threatens to smash you up with his board but other than that there fine Smile

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 at 20:02 Quote
usually seems like the older they are the cooler with bikes they are, some of them are inconsiderate around my area.

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 0:33 Quote
You gotta respect them.. After all, your at the SKATE park. But i understand where you are coming from, sometimes they think they own the parks just because skating is harder than bmx.

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 11:06 Quote
They're pretty nice in my area. I've only been heckled once out of my whole time riding *knock on wood*. Just make sure to share the park and not cut anyone off.

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 11:13 Quote
what does everyone mean by Helcked ect ?

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 11:34 Quote
DJQMCBonez wrote:
what does everyone mean by Helcked ect ?

When people shout insults and tell the person to piss off.

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 11:39 Quote
ahh right , tbh our park is quite good because we have a jump box with a spine ect and a mini and then a street section and throughtout the day everyone without realsisng just rotates around ::L

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
not many skaters hang out in the bowls at my local so its fine. not aloud pegs or breakless tho ):

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 15:39 Quote
Skaters aren't the problem anymore. They used to be the biggest bunch of cacks ever.

Now it's the scooters...

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 16:21 Quote
yup its the scooters , weve got a couple of skaters at our park and there sound

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 10:25 Quote
scooters are like AIDS they just multiply and infect more and more people by the day

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 11:22 Quote
omg. they f*cking suck.
imma put a scooter hit list on my cs. so far the count is up to 3.

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 10:02 Quote
Where I'm from originally (haida Gwaii) there are basically no skaters (place is too small Razz ) so it was never really something I thought about. Then I moved to North Van and I've been riding the Kirkstone park and there are skaters all over the place. From the start I tried to give space, be respectful and all that good stuff, but second day I'm there I'm practicing a line: bank to double peg stall on a ledge, over to a two seventy, then just rolling fakie off another bank. I tried it twice, then went for a third time and while rolling out of course hit a skater who was like "your always in the way, watch where the f*ck your going!" I looked at him, laughed and said sorry, but it's like, I was only there five minutes and this guy already thinks im an ass..

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 10:21 Quote
when somone is trying to insult a skater they usually call them wood pushers... lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011551
Mobile Version of Website