Official Kill the winter SNOWBOARD hookup thread.

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Official Kill the winter SNOWBOARD hookup thread.
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 22, 2011 at 12:00 Quote
droppindown wrote:
whwilkie wrote:
droppindown wrote:

forgot to add Holiday Valley: We go there EVERY sunday. All are welcome join us.

Very interested in Sundays at HV. How early you leave?

We usually leave before noon.. Stop for lunch and get there for 2:30. Stay till 10:30

Bahhhh night riding. I live for the fresh pow. My little sis will drag me out for some night rides. I'll let you know when I'm heading down. Being very picky with my ride days this year. Saving all my pennies for whistler backcountry in jan

FL
Posted: Dec 17, 2011 at 9:29 Quote
This just in... I'm going to holiday valley sunday afternoon...

Posted: Dec 17, 2011 at 10:05 Quote
SHT, my passport still hasn't arrived. I checked their site and am not really impressed with their ticket pricing right now given what they have open...

Posted: Dec 27, 2011 at 20:10 Quote
Not doing Joyride the 29th. We're going to MSLMS instead and have a spare seat if anyone is interested. The forecast is snwo the day/night before and the day of, we should get some POW!!!

Leaving Niagara at 5:30 AM. Ridin 8:30-4:30 then will grab dinner in Barry-ish... Me, Mikie and Matty are going so far. I have one more seat if anyone is interested. I got gas, you just cover your ticket and food.

PM if interested...

***EDIT***
Seat taken...

FL
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 at 19:12 Quote
holidayvalley got alot of snow the last couple of days 16inches to be exact... should be good times tommorow.. all are welcome to come. We are going to go for 2:30 - 10

shred on!!

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 15:51 Quote
I'm looking to head back to Tremblant! It was awesome. They have a deal running until Feb 6th. $144/night ski & stay - but you must take 2 nights. $288/person is DIRT CHEAP for 2 days and nights there. The lift ticket is almost $100 alone. We can take my vehicle, split the gas and driving time...

Anyone interested?

FL
Posted: Feb 2, 2012 at 19:11 Quote
saturday night possible glenn eden shred... me and mel everyone is welcome. after 5 probly till close

Posted: Feb 10, 2012 at 16:01 Quote
I'm shredding blue tomorrow - anyone else there?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015291
Mobile Version of Website