20 mil through axle with push out barrings.

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
20 mil through axle with push out barrings.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 29, 2011 at 9:32 Quote
My school is looking for some 20 mil through axle with push out barrings disk breaks, we are building a electric race car and we want to use hydrolic disk breaks but we need to get a set of wheels adapted to a half inch axle set up in a hub and I figured with a little fabrication I could make a twenty mil through axle set up for that size and such. But I need to know what brand and what modle of front hubs have push out barrings does anyone know of a Hub that does?

Posted: Nov 30, 2011 at 21:12 Quote
daveysavey wrote:
My school is looking for some 20 mil through axle with push out barrings disk breaks, we are building a electric race car and we want to use hydrolic disk breaks but we need to get a set of wheels adapted to a half inch axle set up in a hub and I figured with a little fabrication I could make a twenty mil through axle set up for that size and such. But I need to know what brand and what modle of front hubs have push out barrings does anyone know of a Hub that does?
I hope your engineering skills are better than your writing skill.

Pretty much every front through axle hub (except Shimano) uses basic cartridge bearings that are pressed into the hub shell.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008568
Mobile Version of Website