Posted: Jun 2, 2017 at 4:16 Quote
mmjohnson wrote:
The whole family's bikes!
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

That's awesome...were you at Blue mtn last weekend? We may have shared a gondola ride lol.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2017 at 5:37 Quote
[Quote="A-2WD"]
mmjohnson wrote:

That's awesome...were you at Blue mtn last weekend? We may have shared a gondola ride lol.

Nope not this guy, would love to go down there, im in the ottawa area Blue Mtn must be quite wet right now!

Posted: Jun 2, 2017 at 9:03 Quote
mmjohnson wrote:
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

That is so awesome. Great collection!

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
photo

Now that ski season is finishing up, starting to get back out on the bike- First couple rides with new drivetrain and wheels have been super good.

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2017 at 11:32 Quote
seanb3259 wrote:
photo

Now that ski season is finishing up, starting to get back out on the bike- First couple rides with new drivetrain and wheels have been super good.

How's the X2 on there... I've been pondering making the change...

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2017 at 12:51 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
seanb3259 wrote:
photo

How's the X2 on there... I've been pondering making the change...

I haven't had many rides on it due to a combination of a shoulder injury/shock recall/not riding much in winter but so far it is noticeably better than the cane creek I had on it before.

Posted: Jun 3, 2017 at 12:56 Quote
Transition Patrol Carbon

Absolutely stoked on this bike!! Super playful, stable and extremely fun to ride!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2017 at 23:18 Quote
My unfinished wreckoning

photo

Posted: Jun 4, 2017 at 7:45 Quote
Getting a 650b Camber Comp AL in July. Anything that should be added/upgraded relatively quickly? I'm getting it for a stonker of a deal brand new so no "get the carbon" comments pls. Also if wrong thread pls direct.

Posted: Jun 4, 2017 at 7:51 Quote
dropper and wheels

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
You could also add a narrow wide ring and a sunrace mx3 wide range cassette for not much money. Dropper would be number 1 on my list, followed by the NW and contact points. I would just run the wheelset until you destroy them and upgrade then with something nicer and lighter.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.061078
Mobile Version of Website