Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 3:00 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
hainman wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Simple and fun.

Lovin' the OneUp dropper - anyone have any regular maintenance tips tho?

photo
I got an email from One up about a service,pretty says to lift post slightly,unscrew colar and lift the plastic bushing thing,clean and grease with some light grease,which i made booboo and used the Muc off thick pink goo,any way put back together and that should be it,
How are the e13 tires?

@hainman thanks mate. very helpful stuff

@mtbikeaddict they've been solid. Super grippy (have the trs race ones front and back). A bit of rolling resistance and weight but the side knobs make cornering easier IMO.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 3:09 Quote
Has anyone got any experience with the deity speed trap saddle? If so what’s it like to ride on

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 3:34 Quote
Sn0wy wrote:
Has anyone got any experience with the deity speed trap saddle? If so what’s it like to ride on
I have one in stealth and find it really comfortable

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 7:44 Quote
Sn0wy wrote:

I have spent a long time sitting on one and pedalling. I can't really comment on the comfort as its such a personal thing. I can say that it is durable as hell,took a few rides to break in and it hasnt significantly changed feel since then.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
She's green, she's mean, she is a shred machine.

MegaTower GX build.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:24 Quote
Blue pig 2019

2019 Steel Bluepig for AM.

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
Vulhelm wrote:
It's blue

i almost shat myself laughing

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:45 Quote
Vulhelm wrote:
It's blue

Urmerica colour blind, deaf and dumb

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 12:49 Quote
Vulhelm wrote:
It's blue
daba dee daba die

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:
hainman wrote:

I got an email from One up about a service,pretty says to lift post slightly,unscrew colar and lift the plastic bushing thing,clean and grease with some light grease,which i made booboo and used the Muc off thick pink goo,any way put back together and that should be it,
How are the e13 tires?

@mtbikeaddict they've been solid. Super grippy (have the trs race ones front and back). A bit of rolling resistance and weight but the side knobs make cornering easier IMO.
Thanks. From what I've heard they're pretty much the grippiest things out there, but with that comes the rolling resistance and weight. I've heard they're great in the wet... could you (or someone) comment on the dry/dusty/rocky performance? I'm looking to get a TRSR/TRS+ single ply combo, or maybe just a TRS+ apex single ply, to put on my old xc hardtail instead of the 7 year old sort of worn 2.2" (2" effective) Conti Race Kings, so I hopefully don't die on the crazy trails I'll be riding this summer. Razz

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
The TRS+ is my all time favorite front tire. I think I'm on my 4th one? Everything from St George and Moab to B.C. / Whistler. It does roll a bit slower than a DHF or DHR2 so I pair it with an Aggressor. For ultimate grip put a DHR2 out back. for me a corner's better than any tire I've tried so far. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:

How are the e13 tires?

Thanks. From what I've heard they're pretty much the grippiest things out there, but with that comes the rolling resistance and weight. I've heard they're great in the wet... could you (or someone) comment on the dry/dusty/rocky performance? I'm looking to get a TRSR/TRS+ single ply combo, or maybe just a TRS+ apex single ply, to put on my old xc hardtail instead of the 7 year old sort of worn 2.2" (2" effective) Conti Race Kings, so I hopefully don't die on the crazy trails I'll be riding this summer. Razz

Been using mine in primarily dry, dusty conditions - some trails loose over hardpack and I think they're great. More confidence in leaning versus when I had my Maxxis tires on.

What surprised me was how well they feel when you have your tire pressures dialled. Not sure if it's the "steel is real" compliance thing or if it's the tires but doing some small drops on the bike felt like I had some rear suspension on it (aka drops weren't as harsh as expected).

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 18:10 Quote
New setup to get rid of my backpack.
Got my new tool and water setup on the bike tonight to replace my backpack! Bikes so close to being ready for this season. Just waiting on my 160mm air spring and decals for my 2019 34. Pretty excited to have this bike set up with some wider more aggressive tires and longer suspension time to get rowdy on this thing!

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
Had to pull my 2019 dhx2 off again and is going back to fox they think it has a air pocket inside which is preventing the climb switch from working

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.031882
Mobile Version of Website