NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 17:31 Quote
New pic of the capital Big Grin not the best quality but what ever

newest pic of the cap

and this is how much snow we still have to melt before i can ride Cry

WE still have this much SNOW

yes I know shameless whoring

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 17:58 Quote
Its allowed . This is a whore your cap thread lol
Looks great man tup I love 26 caps soo fast!! Loved riding it in FDR park Wink

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:01 Quote
Caezar wrote:
Dont have a (bikes allowed) park around here, but i agree its fun to go fast on them! i have 25:9 gearing on it and its fast and fun as hell!

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:06 Quote
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
Dont have a (bikes allowed) park around here, but i agree its fun to go fast on them! i have 25:9 gearing on it and its fast and fun as hell!
Just have fun. Banks wall rides curbs lol. all fun if you think of things to do off them. My favorite part of the ride is not the park . Its the dash on the way home. I flow the streets like its a dh trail haha. Hopping curbs banks to wall bumper hops . Listen to my favorite tunes and let it go! .Beer

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:18 Quote
Caezar wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
Just have fun. Banks wall rides curbs lol. all fun if you think of things to do off them. My favorite part of the ride is not the park . Its the dash on the way home. I flow the streets like its a dh trail haha. Hopping curbs banks to wall bumper hops . Listen to my favorite tunes and let it go! .Beer
wish my town was built like that Frown

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:30 Quote
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:

build dude . the kids here are always building something to ride . I woke up one morning to walk my dog drink some coffee an a cig. Saw a couple of kids on bikes going into the forest behind my house . i went to go see what was going on .I was like WTF they built trails and a quarter pipe in like 3 days lol

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:32 Quote
Caezar wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
build dude . the kids here are always building something to ride . I woke up one morning to walk my dog drink some coffee an a cig. Saw a couple of kids on bikes going into the forest behind my house . i went to go see what was going on .I was like WTF they built trails and a quarter pipe in like 3 days lol
I'm kind of and "anti-dirt" rider Razz

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:41 Quote
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:

Do they have industrial parks where you live . An industrial park here is like a place chosen that they have a lot of factories . Most of the time they have tons of street stuff. fun to ride .

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 18:46 Quote
Caezar wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:
Caezar wrote:
Do they have industrial parks where you live . An industrial park here is like a place chosen that they have a lot of factories . Most of the time they have tons of street stuff. fun to ride .
I don't think I have been to it (no need to), but I think all the factory and stuff are all fenced it

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 12:48 Quote
Are there any other lemon n lime caps out there ?

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 14:59 Quote
Mines halfway through being oranged. Close enough?

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 at 5:20 Quote
capital-of-ns wrote:
Are there any other lemon n lime caps out there ?
lol I searched and searched . All I found was yours and the proto build. Don't worry give it a few when the frame goes on sale and everyone has a lime green cap .
Razz But for now enjoy the fact you can say I have the only lime cap on the internet lol sweet build none the less Salute

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 at 9:48 Quote
Looks like CR has sold out of 24" Caps for now. My Chrome one should be here next week.

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 at 9:50 Quote
Yeah the chrome is the popular choice . Good to hear its coming soon though tup i wish I needed a new frame . The new cap is like a 20mm longer on the top tube than the one I currently own .

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 at 10:29 Quote
Correct....I like the fact that it is a bit longer. I plan on using a 49-53mm BMX stem to give me a little more room too. Im not a fan of the integrated pivotal stump.....but ill get over it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013542
Mobile Version of Website