PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Le self improvement game.
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 14:10 Quote
htstreet wrote:
madtag12 wrote:
i always get 270 on hoppy 3s :/
I get 320 and fall hahah

just turn your bars slightly then.

on the other hand need a little help with tuck no handers, i had them ages ago now iv totally lost them :/ ages mean last week

someone give me a quick low down on how it should be done comming out of a jump box

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
madtag12 wrote:
htstreet wrote:
madtag12 wrote:
I get 320 and fall hahah

on the other hand need a little help with tuck no handers, i had them ages ago now iv totally lost them :/ ages mean last week

someone give me a quick low down on how it should be done comming out of a jump box
I also lost I got them amazingly over big jumps and out quaters and they missed the bars one time on dirt and f*cked my self up like my face and I ripped open my knee even though I had knee/shins on! Really Mad haha I then kinda kept doing them small and got a new frame and lost them fully

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 10:05 Quote
madtag12 wrote:
htstreet wrote:
madtag12 wrote:
I get 320 and fall hahah

stolen some spanish dude's photo, it shows the extension pretty well:
Arripiado ride tuck no hander

use the full kick of the lip to bring your bars up and throw them into your waist, imagine curling your body into a C-shape around the bars to get over the front without nosediving (as per the pictor). cool thing about this trick is you can spot your landing throughout, so once you've racked up all your steeze points you can straighten out, take hold of the bars and bring her level.(disclaimer: i do not accept liability for injury. if you find i may be talking outta my ass a little bit, mine are iffy at best lol )

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 10:09 Quote
They are honestly so easy man, just tuck, clamp your knees around the headtube/tt and just take your hands off

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 10:13 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
They are honestly so easy man, just tuck, clamp your knees around the headtube/tt and just take your hands off

"its really easy!"

top quality advice, right there. also, how do you make shit bold?

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 10:14 Quote
MtBxKinG wrote:
olly-geary wrote:

"its really easy!"

you highlight the word or phrase you want to bold and then click the capital B on the top left of the comment box

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 10:47 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
MtBxKinG wrote:
olly-geary wrote:

"its really easy!"

you highlight the word or phrase you want to bold and then click the capital B on the top left of the comment box

oh Facepalm ah well. thanks

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 9:46 Quote
Views: 364    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

I still can't 360 bunny hop. Filmed myself today. Any tips?

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 9:51 Quote
keep looking over your shoulder in the direction you want too spin, until you are almost facing forwards again.

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 9:54 Quote
You have enough of a hop to do it. You need to, as mitch said, look right over your shoulder though. Spot your landing. Also, you need to tuck the back of the bike up more. Pull it up as high as you can.

See the second clip on here, not the best but i don't have a clip of me doing one on a bmx.

Views: 699    Faves: 7    Comments: 12

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 15:24 Quote
pedronoronha wrote:
Views: 364    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

I still can't 360 bunny hop. Filmed myself today. Any tips?

watching that grandma in slow motion is awesome

Posted: May 12, 2012 at 19:58 Quote
Figured this would be a good thread to ask in, anyone got some tips on t-bogs? I can get the seat grab, but my bars stay pretty much in place. I find it's sketchier to grab the bars when I turn them and try and get them back in place. Thanks for the help.

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 2:26 Quote
let go with one hand and try grab the seat, the bars turn naturally.

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 8:11 Quote
Not really for me, haha. I guess I'll go trial and error.

Posted: May 22, 2012 at 17:18 Quote
all-out-bmx wrote:
Not really for me, haha. I guess I'll go trial and error.
Just send it, more time in the air more time to move the bars, i learnt them by first getting the bar and tuck then focusing on actually grabbing the seat Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018775
Mobile Version of Website